Partial recovery and experimental results

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
sovietxrobot

Re: Partial recovery and experimental results

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

I haven't been able to find baclofen, but I did order fasoracetam based on your previous recommendation.
sovietxrobot

Fasoracetam doesn't seem to have had any impact. I've been back on buspirone for a while, it helps with my anxiety but doesn't seem to have much effect on PSSD. I added NO supplements (l-arginine and l-citruline) which has caused a noticeable improvement in erection quality, muscular endurance, and possibly in desire. I also started splitting up DM dosage throughout the day.

I briefly tried gingko bilabo but it immediately made my PSSD symptoms worse.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Hi, how is your response to drugs (alcohol, etc..)?

Did you see any improvements in this?
sovietxrobot

I don't drink much because if I overdo it, it exacerbates my anxiety. On the occasion I do drink, I haven't noticed any significant change in PSSD symptoms. I smoke weed recreationally, it improves my mood and maybe helps a little with PSSD.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Okay. aany experience with psychedelics?
sovietxrobot

No experience with psychedelics. I have been trying to find some shrooms.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

sovietxrobot wrote:No experience with psychedelics. I have been trying to find some shrooms.
Would be interesting to know your reaction to it. I have the complex type of PSSD and dont react to psychedelics anymore.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

sovietxrobot wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm Today, I would say I'm 90% recovered- I can generally enjoy life, and can have sex.
How are you now? What were your symptoms initially? What has helped your PSSD? What are you currently taking?
sovietxrobot

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:46 am
sovietxrobot wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm Today, I would say I'm 90% recovered- I can generally enjoy life, and can have sex.
How are you now? What were your symptoms initially? What has helped your PSSD? What are you currently taking?
You can see initial symptoms and what has helped in the initial post. 90% recovered was from when I was still enjoying the initial benefits of bupropion and dopa mucuna. Those effects faded quite substantially. In retrospect, I don't like trying to quantify in terms of % recovered because theres no way to be objective. Often it takes recovering to realize how bad you are in the first place.

Currently on escitalopram 30mg, buspar 60mg, trazodone 225mg, mirtazipine 7.5mg, wellbutrin 450mg, yohimbine, l-arginine, dopa mucuna and l-tyrosine. Also on ketamine, week 5 out of 8 for the loading phase. My anxiety and depression are well controlled, and my mood is good. Only occasional issues with concentration and anhedonia. Sex drive is ok, its pretty easy to masturbate but actual sex is still challenging. I have regained a lot of genital sensitivity and had some improvement in erection quality, mostly thanks to trazodone. Mirtazipine helped a little bit but the weight gain has been intolerable so I am tapering off. So far ketamine has been a very expensive dud.
thatonegirlstitch

Unread post by thatonegirlstitch »

sovietxrobot wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:41 am
AnhedonicApe wrote:Hey man just wanted to ask if the dopa mucuna is still working for the anhedonia? Are cases are much alike.
Yes, anhedonia is a thing of the past for me. I really recommend it. Start small (~100mg) and increase until you see an effect. Its really been a life saver.
How long until you felt an effect?