Partial recovery and experimental results

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
UKContributor

Re: Partial recovery and experimental results

Unread post by UKContributor »

So for genital sensitivity you recommend Trazodone rather than Dopa Mucuna ? Congrats on your recovery.

Ps I tried Maca but no effect
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

thatonegirlstitch wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:04 pm
How long until you felt an effect?
< 1 week. Of everything I've tried, it either started working within 2 weeks, or it didnt work at all.
sovietxrobot

UKContributor wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:46 am So for genital sensitivity you recommend Trazodone rather than Dopa Mucuna ? Congrats on your recovery.

Ps I tried Maca but no effect
Trazodone is the only thing I've tried that restored sensitivity, but its quite risky. Be careful with it.
Vercingétorix

Unread post by Vercingétorix »

sovietxrobot wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:09 am

Currently on escitalopram 30mg, buspar 60mg, trazodone 225mg, mirtazipine 7.5mg, wellbutrin 450mg, yohimbine, l-arginine, dopa mucuna and l-tyrosine. Also on ketamine, week 5 out of 8 for the loading phase.
Isn't that dangerous, taking escitalopram and buspirone at high doses and add trazodone and mirtazapine ? Weren't you afraid of serotonin syndrom ?
sovietxrobot

I had a high tolerance for drugs at baseline, PSSD has left me even more insensitive. I certainly self-monitored for serotonin syndrome but I never had any symptoms.
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Cool combo, have you tried cutting the lexapro in half for a week or two and seeing where you’re at? I do the buspar prozac combo and when I went up to 15 or 20mg Prozac it kinda shut me down. Going back to 10mg worked well - seems to be the sweet spot
sovietxrobot

Even though I'm relatively insensitive to most drugs, coming off of them is a different story. I don't know if its rebound effects or just dependence. I tried tapering down on lexapro but only made it to 25mg before I had to resume my normal dose, my anxiety was so out of control. Similar story with Wellbutrin and buspar.