pssd.forumotion.com website recreated

Administrative notes and announcements.
Moloch

pssd.forumotion.com website recreated

Unread post by Moloch »

I'd like to welcome all past users of Sonny's pssd.forumotion.com website, and all new users, to this recreation of his site. Built off a google cached image of the home page, this forum needs members, new and old, to bring it to life again. Past users, please sign up with your previous usernames so that we can maintain some familiarity. I have already been in contact with Sonny, and I'll be re-instating him as the admin of this forum as soon as I work out the best way to do that.

Regards,
Moloch
Sonny

Re: pssd.forumotion.com website recreated

Unread post by Sonny »

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate you doing this for me. This was very kind of you.
brman

Unread post by brman »

Hello guys. I feel very bad for what happened and here I am. I can say that I'm a lot of better from pssd and that I feel that we need to do something to warn and help the people.
In the other forum I never had posted my treatment strategies and what I learned myself about pssd because I wanted to see if my improvements lasts and now I think that what I did really worked, of course I already recognize that I never will be the same, but I can say that I'm a lot of better and I can do good sex with my wife again. Soon I will post what I did and what maybe can help the others guys. Thank you Moloch for create this forum and thank you Sonny for begin the other forum, in the other forum I meet some nice guys and gals and I think that I did not had survived without the help from the others when I was at my worst state of pssd. I do not will even talk about that crazy guy that messed up Sonny's forum, he do not deserve even that we say his name here. It is incredible what a mentally disturbed guy can do. But now we have our own domain and nobody can mess it up.
Best wishes from Brazil.

BRMAN
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Thanks Sonny, brman, and Moloch. This is great. It even has a slightly more modern look now if you ask me.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

You're all awesome, by the way. Did I mention that? :D
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm not great with computers, but I managed to find this cached version of the site from Jan 19th. I can get to the first page, but can't get into the topics themselves. Maybe someone with more tech knowledge could.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... motion.com
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Micromegas

Unread post by Micromegas »

So glad to see this. I'm not usually a forum user, but I'll admit I really felt a sense of loss when I saw the old forum was down, with all that info and all those testimonials gone in one fell swoop.

It's good to see things picking up here already. Like a drug dealer I went to high school with once said, "Ain't shit changed but the zip code." :D
SingleCell

Unread post by SingleCell »

Micromegas wrote: It's good to see things picking up here already. Like a drug dealer I went to high school with once said, "Ain't shit changed but the zip code." :D
"They" can't keep us down.

Big thanks to everyone. Thanks to everybody who plays a part in putting this back to together. It's an upgrade Moloch.
maev

Unread post by maev »

Thank you guys. Any idea what really happened?
Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo »

Glad to see the forum again! It looks great. Thanks for the effort.