Pudendal nerve damage

Any other sexual dysfunctions not properly addressed by medical science.
theloneranger86

Pudendal nerve damage

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Genital numbness, the most common symptom with a prevalence of 50–91% in bicyclists, is often the first sign and may be considered a warning sign to clinicians. Erectile dysfunction is often associated with pudendal nerve entrapment having a prevalence of 13–24% in bicyclists.

Just throwing what google tells you about the most obvious symptoms of pudendal nerve entrapment
theloneranger86

Re: Pudendal nerve damage

also how do we get tested for it. No one in india seems to even claim to be able to diagnose, let alone treat PNE
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

A woman in the PSSD Facebook group posted about her pelvic floor EMG finding pudendal nerve inflammation yesterday. This should be well worth investigating.
theloneranger86

btw they treat pudendal nerve damage/ entrapment with SSRIs sometimes... could this be a link to the recoveries on SJW, Low doses, Mirapex etc ?
theloneranger86

We need more people to give heed to this . Just bumping the thread

Also another weird thing I found was that some of the herbs/ supplements meant to heal pudendal nerve damage or neuropathy seem to coincide with the ones that helped people with PSSD - inositol, Feverfew, L-carnitine, to name a few

heres a link -
https://www.neuropathytreatmentgroup.co ... erve-pain/
Last edited by theloneranger86 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

i wonder if this nerve damage would cause loss of libido/ watery semen aswell?
danny

Unread post by danny »

It is possible that the lesion of libido is not related to impairment of numbness. Its two different areas that were damaged as a result of the ssri pills.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Gameclay wrote:i wonder if this nerve damage would cause loss of libido/ watery semen aswell?
Curious about this as well. That and anhedonia? What's always intrigued me is wether anhedonia is from the trauma or a direct symptom of PSSD