Has your baseline seen any improvment?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Juvo

Re: Has your baseline seen any improvment?

Unread post by Juvo »

Luis Fernando Lopez wrote:
Whyme11 wrote:From my point of view don't accept it.When I just quite SSRI My pssd is too worst and it is hard to believe me that it will go but I make my efforts and I improve my symptoms much better.
Give your efforts with same intensity in each and every day whether you are in waves or windows.Try all ways,Do trial and error like Thomas Edison to heal.
I'm not giving up Whyme11 I'm just simply going the no med route to see if things improve it seems no one on this site is going that route, I would like to try it. My sexual function has improved recently although the supplements and multivitamins I've been taking might be the reason for that. I masturbated 4 times two days ago my main symptoms are reduced sensitivity in my penis, white sperm that turns watery two minutes after ejaculation, reduced orgasm (I find orgasm muted not gone) and emotional blunting which is what I'm more focused on right now I think it has to do with the amygdala although I'm not sure, we should try to look more into that, there is a wikipedia article on "reduced affect display" that would be of benifit.
I tried the above approach for over a year with no improvement although I applaud you for attempting to do so. Will probably be trying soon a dopamine promoter drug or something similar that has helped emotional blunting/anhedonia.
Luis Fernando Lopez

Re: Has your baseline seen any improvment?

Unread post by Luis Fernando Lopez »

I don't know what to do, I want to go down the no med route after hearing from angeloinvolo and Tenyears27 but I feel like I would be wasting my time on the off chance that I would get better. I'm currently taking Phosphatidylserine 100 mg, Nutri-Calm, Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000 mg, and occasionally taking the Source of Life Gold Drink Mix. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? Someone who works at a vitamin/herb store recommended these things execpt for the fish oil that was me but they said that the fish oil was fine. I'm wondering if Nutri-Calm is going to prevent me in getting my emotions back because right now I don't feel happy or sad just stress-free, no anxiety and I really want to feel anxious.

EDIT: I'm going to try to take the gold drink mix daily, it tasting like coins is the only thing preventing me, If you choose to take the gold drink mix I recommed mixing it with orange juice instead of water.

EDIT2: I'm going the no med route.