PSSD- Effects on orgasm? - AngryDude OP

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Moloch

PSSD- Effects on orgasm? - AngryDude OP

Unread post by Moloch »

AngryDude on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 am

I noticed a lot of people talking about weak orgasms on these boards. My orgasms are actually completely normal and I was wondering if that is unusual. Anyone else just have libido/erection problems?
Moloch

Re: PSSD- Effects on orgasm? - AngryDude OP

Unread post by Moloch »

apachuri on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:03 am

Is it possible to have no libido and yet a perfect orgasm? Do you get some libido back when you begin sexual activity that leads you to the orgasm? Perhaps you are only speaking of sexual desire before any stimulation occurs.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 am

Mine is usually normal or very close to it. The problem is the amount of time and effort it can take for it to happen.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

AngryDude on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Even if I have an orgasm with a half assed erection, the orgasm feels pretty normal. Strange.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Maldoror on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 am

That's not that strange, I once had an orgasm, pre-SSRIs with a totally limp dick. Life is weird lol.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

apachuri on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Looks like there are a significant amount of people on here with normal orgasms but difficult build up to get there. As for me, my orgasms suck when i'm having a bad day or week. I seem to go through cycles. Build up is good once every few weeks but only for one day.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Micromegas on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Orgasm seems to be normal for me also. It just takes longer to get there. The libido issue may be the cause of that and the erection problems. I also have a poor flaccid state, which I think only makes the ED worse. Or maybe they are the same problem.

Edit: I decided to make a separate post about the flaccid state problem. It is under the Male section of the forum.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Most of the times I do not have orgasm. But my problem is not delayed orgasm or difficult to reach it. It's like it's coming and then nothing, I ejaculate without orgasm and with a very little amount of semen.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Arnie2 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 pm

I've been thinking about how my orgasm feels. It seems to feel normal, BUT I think I'm missing the euphoria that I used to have with it.

Now, during orgasm I can feel blood rush to my head, but its like I can feel that euphoria being blocked. Its not there anymore. It was hard to notice this, but I realize it now.

I still feel relaxed and ready to sleep after the orgasm, but that's probably from the prolactin release. Its hard to notice, but I remember in the past my orgasms were sooo pleasurable and euphoric.

Anyone else feel this way? Do some of you still have the euphoria?
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Mine are a mild remnant of what they used to be. Very little euphoria. I previously had orgasms that would cause moments of utter bliss.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread