Propanolol - Gonzo OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Moloch

Propanolol - Gonzo OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo Today at 3:20 am

I've notice that every time I take propranolol (I use it for performance anxiety, it works great). About 7 hours later, I have the strongest erections, my libido is higher, and the anesthesia gets better. I have really no idea if this is coincidence or not. Actually, Propranolol is supposed to cause erectile dysfunction, but I'm suspecting that in my case, it does the opposite. Today was one of the very good days for me regarding PSSD. So I was thinking like crazy "This can't be just the brain changing the level of dopamine! There must be something that I did different, something that I haven't done the other days... Oh yes! I took 10mg of propranolol about 7 hours ago!" But it took me some time to make the relationship, as I never imagined that propranolol could help with this.

Some months ago, I had the same suspicion about propranolol, it happened the same, but I tested it for a second time and nothing happened (but this is very usual for PSSD medications), so that time I thought "It was just a coincidence" So, now I'm realizing that propranolol does something and then if you try it a again a second day, it will not work! Just like with loratadine.

I'm also realizing that probably a lot of days when I thought that I was getting better, I probably took propranolol or loratadine, or both together and I never made the connection.

If anyone can test 10mg of propranolol? If I try it again now, I'm sure that it will not do anything. That's how it works for a second try. I'm going to wait some days or weeks before trying it again. I'm 95% sure that it does something and 5% that it is just a coincidente and this is just a better day of PSSD.

Keep in mind that if propranolol does something, the erection requires manual stimulation, but once you get it, it more stable and very hard, and this is not usual at all. It doesn't give me spontaneous erections.
Moloch

Re: Propanolol - Gonzo OP

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 Today at 3:40 am

propranolol blocks serotonin.. functions as a partial agonist at mulitple serotonin receptors !
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo Today at 3:49 am

propranolol blocks serotonin.. functions as a partial agonist at mulitple serotonin receptors !
So that's it!
I was reading in internet, and I was not really clear if it does something with serotonin!
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 Today at 3:55 am

It seems like you're responding to even weak stuff ... We really want to up-regulate = sensitize the receptors but it seems like yours is over-sensitized too much Razz - more than anyone would want and that is why you have those reactions to everything .
Gonzo mind telling me if you are over emotional or do you have general ahnedonia ?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo Today at 4:04 am

Gonzo mind telling me if you are over emotional or do you have general ahnedonia ?
Some times I tough that I had ahnedonia, but I think that I was wrong. I think that I'm heavily over emotional. For example, I really enjoy music and I listen music the whole day. I know that some people here doesn't enjoy music anymore. In general, I feel a lot of emotions, but mostly bad emotions unfortunately.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 Today at 4:16 am

Gonzo wrote:
Some times I tough that I had ahnedonia, but I think that I was wrong. I think that I'm heavily over emotional. For example, I really enjoy music and I listen music the whole day. I know that some people here doesn't enjoy music anymore. In general, I feel a lot of emotions, but mostly bad emotions unfortunately.

Thanks ..
ahh so that's it ........ It sounds like you're depressed but you don't have Ahnedonia ! llike I suspected
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:04 pm

We really want to up-regulate = sensitize the receptors but it seems like yours is over-sensitized too much Razz - more than anyone would want and that is why you have those reactions to everything .
I was thinking about this. But at the end of the day, what does it mean that my receptors are over-sensitized ? Do you think that this is the reason why I get terrible effects with PSSD drugs?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Gonzo wrote:
We really want to up-regulate = sensitize the receptors but it seems like yours is over-sensitized too much Razz - more than anyone would want and that is why you have those reactions to everything .
I was thinking about this. But at the end of the day, what does it mean that my receptors are over-sensitized ? Do you think that this is the reason why I get terrible effects with PSSD drugs?

I have no doubt about that !
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:11 am

I have no doubt about that !
So my receptors doesn't want any medication? or something like that?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 am

PM'd you !