Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Jaxx

Re: Pramipexole (Success)

Unread post by Jaxx »

Maxbook wrote:Hey guys,
quick update .Still feeling good. No anhedonia ,libido ver high. My life changed alot .
Still battleing with anxiety .Started two business ,have a girlfriend and I travel alot.
I am acutely glad that i went trough this hell .It changed me from my roots.
Now I am more into psyhology, nutrition , I am working out and meditating . I am more aware of myself
I am scared a lot that my symtoms come back thats why I am taking more care of my body and my mind.

Guys dont give up ,please work on yourself ,expirement ,eat healthy and exercise .
You will find a way out of this . I am the guy who thaught I will never recover because even drugs didnt work on me and now after two years I am in the best shape of my life ,mentally and physically.
Thanks for coming back once and a while man, this community really needs that! Glad you are enjoying life.
ThreeKings12341

Unread post by ThreeKings12341 »

Maxbook wrote:And one more thing . When I didnt feel anything and didnt have any sexual desire I found one thing to do while I was in that hell and thats business .
You only think about that and forget about your symptoms .Girls dont distract you and you think very clear with no emotions . Thats the key to making a good business (atleats for me).
Man sometimes I even miss my symtoms ,I wish there is like a switch in my head to turn it on and off lol.

thx for sharing maxbopk,
i wanted to ask you if pramipexole was the main cause that unlocked your emotions again or was it something else? unfortunately i didnt undertstand that one update u wrote 2 months ago .

maybe someone else can explain me maxbook experience why he is able to live anhedonia free and have emotions again - was it the pramipeoxle ? plz :)
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

As far as I understand, Maxbook is the only one on this forum who tried pramipexole over a longer period of time.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

DId maxbook take .52 per day or per week
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
ThreeKings12341

Numby82 wrote:As far as I understand, Maxbook is the only one on this forum who tried pramipexole over a longer period of time.

how long did he take it ?

and does anybody know if he took the immediate release or the sustained release formula?
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Numby82 wrote:As far as I understand, Maxbook is the only one on this forum who tried pramipexole over a longer period of time.
I also took Pramipexole, actually for a longer period than MaxBook.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

ThreeKings12341 wrote:

and does anybody know if he took the immediate release or the sustained release formula?
He took it for 10 days. Instant release formula. He posted the dosing regimn in this thread. Look it up.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
ThreeKings12341

nasibi wrote:
ThreeKings12341 wrote:

He took it for 10 days. Instant release formula. He posted the dosing regimn in this thread. Look it up.
thx, but what was the exact reason he stopped taken it , i cant find this info - was it the anxiety?and also where did u read he took insta release? couldnt find this info anywhere

edit: i read through all posts, - it doesnt say anwhere that he did it only for 10 days, .. in his first post of this thread he wrote he had his first effects from prami .. but when exactly did he stop?

sorry for nagging
Last edited by ThreeKings12341 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThreeKings12341

Re: PRAMIPEXOLE- Cured

JayR wrote:
alteredhomeostasis wrote:I took .125mg mirapex last night. Slept like a log and am feeling pretty darn good today.

I don't think it should really be working this quickly but my libido is way up.

Hwacked it twice today already
That's a pretty small dose too! The lowest possible "therapeutic dose".
Glad its working for you!
Some studies show it downregulates the dopamine transporter over time...so long-term use can be good.
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524509/
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11926889
--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584667

why is downregulating dopamine receptors good? i thought we want them upregulated??