Slight Progress
38%
No Progress
43%
Worsened
8%

Total votes: 53
hs1312

Re: have you improved in the past year ?

Unread post by hs1312 »

@jones. Maybe you need to reduce your prolactin levels . ?
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

The past couple of weeks, I have noticed improvements in every category of my sexual function. I've never had a window and I hope I never do. I just want to get better and say goodbye to this bullshit. I have been off of Citalopram consistently for about a year and a half and the improvements have been very minimal but they are there.
I'm still gonna wait to make a post about improvements until I feel almost cured. If that even happens. I still have to consider that my recent improvements could just be natural hormonal fluctuations. If anything major happens, I will post it.
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

Glitch wrote:The past couple of weeks, I have noticed improvements in every category of my sexual function. I've never had a window and I hope I never do. I just want to get better and say goodbye to this bullshit. I have been off of Citalopram consistently for about a year and a half and the improvements have been very minimal but they are there.
I'm still gonna wait to make a post about improvements until I feel almost cured. If that even happens. I still have to consider that my recent improvements could just be natural hormonal fluctuations. If anything major happens, I will post it.
Can you tell us something more about your improvements (libido, erection, numbness...)???
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

hs1312 wrote:@jones. Maybe you need to reduce your prolactin levels . ?
I have checked em twice. First time ( a year back) came back a bit elevated, and i decided to reduce fap. Checked em again around 2 months ago and they were normal. I will start weightlifting and see if that helps. My body just feels like it cant handle orgasms.
PSSD after 9 days on cipralex 10mg (escitalopram), July 2013.
Had sexual sides from the first dose. Developed full pssd after i stopped.
Slowly improved to 70% of normal within 3.5 years.
"Crashed" again on April 2017.
Severe pssd again.
Whyme11

Unread post by Whyme11 »

Area of improvement
Frequency of masturbation Increase
arousing become easier.
Now getting erection while standing
Waves intensity reduced
Semen now stop at the end of Pennie for few second at the termination of masturbation (orgasm)
Get larger semen in last fap
Penis size become slightly large
Get sensation in urethrea.
Dribbling reduced.
Now I am liking to listen song

Not improved
Low libido
Unpleasure during orgasm
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Can you tell us something more about your improvements (libido, erection, numbness...)???
Sure, I'll tell ya all about it.

So I haven't been writing a journal but I think I remember what my erections were like right after coming off Citalopram 20mgs. I had no pleasure from touch, rubbery lifeless penis. It felt like someone touching my arm or hand when a girl would touch my penis. My libido and erections(including in the morning) were at about 30-40%. Sometimes I could sustain an erection during oral sex because of the constant stimulation without having to be hard to penetrate. I was also afraid of "girl-on-top" because I thought it would slip out and I'd get injured. The only thing that was "okay" were my orgasms. They were probably about 80-85% of what they were pre-SSRI
Over the past few weeks, I think I've noticed an increase in sensation and libido which has in turn made my erections much better. My overall libido/erections could be at about 70-75% now. But still, I would like to wait quite a bit longer before making some kind of big post about it. Also, I'm not taking any supplements right now.
One of the most interesting parts about my PSSD getting better is that my Anxiety and depression have been quite bad! Strange, no? There were a couple days where my anxiety spiked out of nowhere while doing things like reading a book which makes no sense. I don't want to sound like some of the loons that were on PaxilProgress but I wondered if it was a shift in brain chemistry that was causing the anxiety. And also quite significant is that this is proof that it has absolutely nothing to do with my mood as far as my libido goes.
I would really love to see where I'll be a year from now. Things aren't looking so bleak right now!
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Really happy to hear that glitch. Its likely that you are recovering now :) . One request: if you do fully recover then please do post here about that
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Thank you! And as soon as I'm 100% sure that I'm seeing permanent changes, I'll post. Trust me!
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

Glitch wrote:
Sure, I'll tell ya all about it.

So I haven't been writing a journal but I think I remember what my erections were like right after coming off Citalopram 20mgs. I had no pleasure from touch, rubbery lifeless penis. It felt like someone touching my arm or hand when a girl would touch my penis. My libido and erections(including in the morning) were at about 30-40%. Sometimes I could sustain an erection during oral sex because of the constant stimulation without having to be hard to penetrate. I was also afraid of "girl-on-top" because I thought it would slip out and I'd get injured. The only thing that was "okay" were my orgasms. They were probably about 80-85% of what they were pre-SSRI
Over the past few weeks, I think I've noticed an increase in sensation and libido which has in turn made my erections much better. My overall libido/erections could be at about 70-75% now. But still, I would like to wait quite a bit longer before making some kind of big post about it. Also, I'm not taking any supplements right now.
One of the most interesting parts about my PSSD getting better is that my Anxiety and depression have been quite bad! Strange, no? There were a couple days where my anxiety spiked out of nowhere while doing things like reading a book which makes no sense. I don't want to sound like some of the loons that were on PaxilProgress but I wondered if it was a shift in brain chemistry that was causing the anxiety. And also quite significant is that this is proof that it has absolutely nothing to do with my mood as far as my libido goes.
I would really love to see where I'll be a year from now. Things aren't looking so bleak right now!
Did you experienced permanent penile atrophy? And how about soft glans? Thanks for sharing!
marybanana

Unread post by marybanana »

Bump