Mianserin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Mianserin

Unread post by Ghost »

Louis Syfer Recovery (2014)

find full story at:
https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/louis-syfer-mianserin/

“Hi everybody.
I’m a french guy from Nice (South of France) who used to have a very bad PPSD.
I’ll try to resume my story.
I should have taken Seroplex for depression in september 2012. And it was the beginning of the nightmare.
Deeper depression, extreme anxiety, derealization, brain fog, and, of course, ABSOLUTLY NO LIBIDO no more.
GENITALS NUMB.
I was wondering what’s happening to me. I asked my psy why my libido had disappeared and he replied that it was one of the consequence of depression, not the effect of seroplex. But when I began to fell depressed, it still had my libido. The problem was seroplex, not depression. I guessed it was bullsh*t, but where was the cure ? How long I would undergo this side effect ?
After about four month of treatment, my doctor wanted to give me another antidepressant. Because my depression didn’t improve ; it was worst and worst day after day. So I took cymbalta. Did nothing to me. Then I was hospitalized, and the psy gave me anafranil. After six month of treatment, I felt a bit better, so we stopped anafranil to see if my libido would come back. According to the psy, sexuality is supposed to be back after two or three weeks. But one month later, I was still bad. Depressed, anxious, with a big brain frog, and f course, no libido no where.
For I and my psy, I was still depressed – and my libido couldn’t come because of it -, so he gave me Ixel to try to cure it. But I knew that the solution was elsewhere. Some gave me poison (SSRI), and I had to find the cure myself if I wanted to survive.
Then I started to make deep researches on the Net. In french, I found nothing interesting. But when I began to search in english language, what I discovered was amazing.
I had PSSD. And a very bad one. And there’s no cure known. I believed it was the end of my life.
I stayed hours and hours in front of my computer and I saw there were so many things to try I didn’t know what I was really supposed to do. Then, I found an U.S. article about Buspar, bupropion, mianserin, D.A., and so many other drugs. I tried buspirone and bupropion, for example. Buspirone did nothing to me, and bupropion drove me crazy. I tried mirtazapine as well, with no result. I was so desperate that I stopped everything.
But the more I was waiting, the worst I was felling.
For example I couldn’t sleep more than three hours a night. And I was so anxious, that some days I started to drink alcohol in the morning. I felt better drunk than stressed.
I saw on the net that mianserin makes sleep. So I asked my doctor to give me mianserin. 30 mg/day.
The treatment began the 15th february of this year.
The possible side effects of mianserin are rare : you fell drowsy, you sleep better, you can get weight. It’s very sedative.
The first month, nothing really special happened. Then the second and the third month, I started to fell better.
Step by step, I was felling that mianserin was fighting the disease. Gradually, miaserin has destroyed depression, annihilated the extreme anxiety, erased the brain fog. I could focus of my problem, thought about life and did my job without fear. It was like if someone put a light on in my brain.
About libido, I should have wait four months to see some results. It was strange the first time I felt I wanted to have sex. But it was up and down. One week my libido was coming back, another it’s gone away. Until it came back and so on. In July I was very excited, and in August, the libido was down.
So what’s happening now ? We are in october. I’m still taking mianserin but 10 mg a day. Sometimes my libido is so high that it’s almost uncomfortable. I’d sodomize a goat if only I could fell better after that.
My sexuality is back. PSSD is gone.
I was fighting to get an erection and now I fight to NOT HAVE an erection.
I feel my bollocks full of sperm. And I CAN FEEL MY GENITALS AGAIN.
Mianserin destroyed depression, deleted anxiety, suppressed the brain fog, and gave me back my libido.
Mianserin saved my life.
(The end of treatment is set for the 15th november. I will let know if something wrong happen.
If you try mianserin, don’t worry if your libido is up and down during the cure; that just means that your brain is being fixed.)”

August 2015
“Now i’m still free from all the symptoms. I’ve stopped taking Mianserin the 15th november 2014, as quoted above.”

“I know two other people who were deep inside in the hole since many years, and after a few months of Mianserin treatment, they have almost recovered !
According to me, Mianserin is a very sweet and powerful product, which is able to fix the SSRI dammages. It has worked for me, why not for somebody else ?”
“I took mianserin during 9 months, that’s all. Now, since many months now, I don’t swallow any kind of this products. I’m free from PSSD and depression. Maybe too much free !! My libido is very, very high. No brain fog no more. No sadness, no anxiety, nothing. I hope it will last forever now.”

November 2015
“Now, I even almost forgot what PSSD is. I feel normal. I suffered so much, that now I want to enjoy life. It’s like a rebirth. I wish to everyone to know the same feeling.”

December 2015
“Well as you can see it was up and down. Mainly I was very, very stressed. It was non stop. But with the drugs, I could sleep almost normally. When I got rid of everything, it was impossible for me to sleep well (3 or 4 hours only) and I decided first to try mianserin especially to try to sleep (this medication is well known for that) and to relax a few. What a surprise when during this treatment I discovered, I felt, that mianserin was fixing my brain.
The treatment lasted 9 months, but after only 6, I was ok. When I tapered off, no withdrawal symptoms appeared.
I’m still all right – but I admit my sleep is not the same than before PSSD. But there are other explainations for this maybe… ”

In 2016 he checked back in on the PSSD forum. He was still doing well.
“Hi everyone,
There’s so many replies, I don’t know why I don’t receive any mail notifications when someone posts something here… How can I activate them ??!
I just want to tell you it’s not my purpose to convince anybody that mianserin is an absolute cure for PSSD. I just told you my story. When I was sick and desperate Sonny’s forum was for me a “refuge”, somewhere maybe the hope to find a solution exists. And it’s “”good”” to know that you’re not alone on Earth with PSSD.
AD might be a letal poison. All this product may save or destroy your life. I believed there was no hope and I will die by commiting suicide. PSSD is out of my life now but not very far away. When I read all these posts, talking about cabergoline, isoline, Wellbutrin etc. I remember how many hours I spent here to find a way out.
I don’t know if mianserin could be the cure for anyone. But I want absolutely know if someone tried it enough to know if it can work or not but on me. I posted my story in november 2014 on PSSD forum. I think it’s enough time to heal PSSD with this drug.
Because if I’m not the only one, the hope is here.”
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Moloch

Cured by Mianserin, who are the followers ? - Louis_Syfer OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Louis_Syfer on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi everybody,

I just would like to know who's taking mianserin now after having read my post ?

Please don't forget to keep us updated.

Good luck to you.
Moloch

Re: Cured by Mianserin, who are the followers ? - Louis_Syfer OP

Unread post by Moloch »

catalunya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:22 pm

i took mianserin at varying doses for varying amounts of time before i read your post, unfortunately however, it didn't do much for me other than put me to sleep. same with mirtazapine, although mirtazapine put me into the worst mood ever -- kappa agonism, i'd surmise.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:33 pm

catalunya wrote:
i took mianserin at varying doses for varying amounts of time before i read your post, unfortunately however, it didn't do much for me other than put me to sleep. same with mirtazapine, although mirtazapine put me into the worst mood ever -- kappa agonism, i'd surmise.

louis wrote the process will take time. did you take the drug constanly over month, as single drug(without mix it with others) ? mirtazapine was bad for me too...

i will try to get this stuff too
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

catalunya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:02 pm

north4 wrote:
catalunya wrote:

louis wrote the process will take time. did you take the drug constanly over month, as single drug(without mix it with others) ? mirtazapine was bad for me too...

i will try to get this stuff too

perhaps 2/2.5 months max, although it caused sexual problems of its own and so i discontinued. i normally don't have a problem with orgasm/ejaculation but i did on both mirtazapine and mianserin.

trial and error. trial and error. i do encourage people to try things that don't work for some as they certainly do work for others.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 pm

did you try in low dose, studys say max. 15mg with faster onset of results.

"Mianserin was added to on-going treatment at low doses, 7.5-15 mg/day. Patients were followed for at least 3 months."
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

catalunya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 pm

north4 wrote:

"Mianserin was added to on-going treatment at low doses, 7.5-15 mg/day. Patients were followed for at least 3 months."

yep. the drug just wasn't for me.

i've recovered a significant amount and am now dealing with a significant loss of libido/desire and a chronically long refractory period.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:55 pm

catalunya wrote:
north4 wrote:

i've recovered a significant amount and am now dealing with a significant loss of libido/desire and a chronically long refractory period.

did you have numb genitals ? and do you live in america(usa) ? i wonder you post nothing about in this forum... we talk about mianserin NOT mirtazapin.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

catalunya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 pm

north4 wrote:
catalunya wrote:
north4 wrote:

did you have numb genitals ? and do you live in america(usa) ? i wonder you post nothing about in this forum... we talk about mianserin NOT mirtazapin.

i had genital anesthesia and i spend my time between the united states and spain as i'm a citizen of both countries. again, i now suffer from loss of libido/desire and a long refractory period.

i know we are talking about mianserin, although i mentioned mirtazapine because it's a close chemical cousin of mianserin as well as to highlight the differences in experiences that i've had between the two drugs. additionally, some have found success with mirtazapine.

just because i didn't have success with the drug certainly doesn't mean that you won't -- individual responses vary greatly.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

SingleCell on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:08 pm

I wonder what SSRI you guys took and how long, before the PSSD? Catalunya?, North? Louis?

Another question?

"Description: Lerivon (Mianserin) is a tetracyclic antidepressant that is similar to the tricyclic anti-depressants (TCAs)."

I thought Area-1255 said it's impossible to gain sexual function back from an Anti-Depressant, how does a Tetacyclic Anti-D, benefit reversing PSSD?

Thanks.