Mianserin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
mxh

Re: Mianserin

Unread post by mxh »

Mianserin or Mirtazapine is one of those absurd miracle drugs that seem to contradict the very existence of the issue or its official status as "erstwhile incurable". It is one of the most common anti-depressants around, I know for a fact that it is routinely given in addition to any anti-psychotics. If THAT were the solution, well, indeed the issue would be inexistent, and of course, I for one wouldn't have it, since I also received that standard antidepressive "candy".
I think the fact that it is often mentioned as the go-to "solution" by doctors, of course one they don't stand behind, should be enough to speak against it.

As in most other cases, if it helped, it probably was a mild case to begin with. But by the way, the more "ecstatic" and exaggerated the reports sound, the less I believe them, even if the persons themselves believe them. I think phases of "horniness" are still normal, sometimes one can even be fooled that bit of "feeling" would be 100% recovery, and I think erections are the most deceptive factor, since they can be brought about purely physically, even sperm count, and don't impact the essential issue at all.

That said, I can restore some sensitivity which is available to me by l-glutamine... It is shallow, but better than nothing.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I dont know where you are from, but generally speaking Mirtazapine/Miaserin is not the drug to go for in depression. The side-effects, drowsyness and increased appetite/weight gain are reasons alot of people dont use if for the longer term.
iii1i1i1

Unread post by iii1i1i1 »

lepardglass

Unread post by lepardglass »

Really looking to try Mianserin as I had moderate success with Mirtazapine, unfortunately naps doesn't hold it. I would be very grateful if someone could PM me a source. Thank you so much.
lukejimmy

Re: Cured by Mianserin, who are the followers ? - Louis_Syfer OP

Unread post by lukejimmy »

Moloch wrote: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm Ghost on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:33 pm

north4 wrote:
i wake up refreshed, drink a coffee and rest of sleepness went away, i can sleep for 8 hours and longer, half awake good dream movies, defragmente my live.

I think that the Acupuncture theory is kinda BS personally...Some people claim that some SSRI lingers in your liver bile, and that Acupuncture can help clear it. Before I heard of PSSD, this is what I thought was happening. I tried a good amount of milk thistle to clear out my liver...but to no avail... I'm starting to think that SSRI's change how your genes are expressed, and that's why it takes so long (if ever) to heal.
Who are these people? I can't find any mention 'SSRI Lingering in Liver Bile' after lurking this forum routinely since 2014, other then this thread viewtopic.php?p=11358&hilit=still+inside#p11358
Insane, that is quite literally the exact same theory https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/the-pr ... cells/3301 made Independently by Multiple Users on the Post-Finasteride Forum https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/proof- ... de-us/5993, and according to User: Serabies, this exact mechanism has been shown to occur with Licorice?
Serabies wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 am One thing to keep in mind with Licorice root is that it is strongly enterohepatically re-circulated. This means your body can only remove a very small amount of it with each pass through the liver, where it goes into bile salts, enters your small intestine, and is reabsorbed, when you eat fat. Any licorce root you take stays in your system for months to years.

Google for enterohepatic circulation and licorcice and read the toxicity and overdose case studies. Be careful with dosing, don't take it for too long, and take plenty of potassium (if you get anxiety or insomnia while on it, this is why. It causes significant deficiency). Take powdered potassium 500-1000mg to counter it. Capsules don't come in useful doses.
- Thread: (viewtopic.php?t=270)

Can you guys help me find a source for for licorice lingering in the body for Months/Years? As IT WOULD BE MASSIVE IF TRUE, especially for Finasteride IYKYK...
If this is True it would explain Cures and Windows from taking Licorice Root!
Soulbound

Unread post by Soulbound »

I've read many times now that one should avoid mirtazapine and take mianserin instead because mirtazapine could aggravate or maybe even trigger PSSD.

I've been taking mirtazapine since 2008 as needed when I can't sleep. But then only a very small dose, usually only 3.5mg, that's enough to sleep.

I have an appointment with the doctor soon and would like to have Mianserin prescribed for me, which I will only take as needed.

Only I know why mirtazapine could probably trigger PSSD and mianserin not, both seem to have almost the same effect don't they?