Maxbook - Introduction

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Maxbook

Maxbook - Introduction

Unread post by Maxbook »

Hello guys,

I just signed on this forum but I was reading it for 1 year active. I am battling PSSD for about 2 years. Changed a lot psychiatrists and they say all the same "it is depression" and of course they say that I am the first person from 4000 patients to have something like this . So the odds to have PSSD are very small but hey I guess I am the "lucky" one and maybe I should start playing Loto.

I got PSSD from seroxat . I was taking it for 1,5 years . From the time taking it until now I never experienced as you guys called it "windows" expect one time when I was telling my phsy that I have ED and no sexual desire ( at that time I didnt know what pssd is or even a LIBIDO. ) So he put me on WELLBUTRIN and after just one day of taking the med I felt reborn my libido was just like in my early teens ( i am 23 now ). I drove 70 km just to fuck a girl. After that PSSD again.
I was on wellbutrin for about 4 months . I have to mention that I never googled anything that I was taking so I didnt know that WELBUTRIN didnt have any sexual side effects.
So I was thinking that all AD cause the same problem so I stopped using any meds.
After two months of being "clean" I hooked up with a hot girl ended up in my backseat of my car and thats the time I figured that something was wrong with me . No libido no erection nothing ..Thank god we didnt have sex.
I came home, google "sexual dysfunction after stopping antidepressants" and booom .First site is rxisk and there they say that the problem is permanent and there is no cure for it .
I started crying for the first time in my life and felt hoppless and wanted to end my life. I was just 21 years old and I was castrated. Then I felt in a mayor depression for the first time in my life ( before this I was battling anxiety and social fobia). To this day my PSSD didnt improve anything. The only thing that keeps me alive are the few recovery stories .
I want to thank Ghost for opening this forum and everybody for sharing they expirience and looking for a cure.
My opinion is the shitty site "RXISK" should be taken down because of this pessimist asshole I could taken my life .

I came here just to ask few questions but as I was typing I opened my self for the first time and shared my story and I didnt realise that I knew how to write in english so if you see mistakes dont blame me its not my mother language .

So my questions are:

1. Can you guys get high?
( I first tryed Marihuana when I was 22. Nothing happend .I smoked 2 joints alone and I didnt feel anything.Then I bought a bong and 3 grams of weed ,smoked it all up but nothing.

2. Do you feel emotions/ love.
( I talk to a lot of women but I am just not emotionaly connected to them.Before PSSD I was super emotional but now I cant even remember how love felt like or any other emotion)

3.Do you have still a adrenalin rush or does your brain still pruduce endorfin.
( before PSSD I was a proffesional athlete ,I trained 2 time a day ,6 day a week and thats the only thing I really enjoyed in my life .The good feeling after a hard training .
Now I cant even run 2 km . I feel worser after then before training .)

The only good thing in my situation is that I have no more anxiety and social fobia . In fact I have no emotions at all I think my brain is just fucked up from these ADs
Maxbook

Re: Another PSSD guy

Unread post by Maxbook »

Hi, I have one more question.
Where do you gusy find the recovery stories , I only found a recovery with licorice root ,inositol and small dose SSRI . I searched alot on google but I just cant findy any
Coraggio

Unread post by Coraggio »

Maxbook wrote:Hello guys,

I just signed on this forum but I was reading it for 1 year active. I am battling PSSD for about 2 years. Changed a lot psychiatrists and they say all the same "it is depression" and of course they say that I am the first person from 4000 patients to have something like this . So the odds to have PSSD are very small but hey I guess I am the "lucky" one and maybe I should start playing Loto.

I got PSSD from seroxat . I was taking it for 1,5 years . From the time taking it until now I never experienced as you guys called it "windows" expect one time when I was telling my phsy that I have ED and no sexual desire ( at that time I didnt know what pssd is or even a LIBIDO. ) So he put me on WELLBUTRIN and after just one day of taking the med I felt reborn my libido was just like in my early teens ( i am 23 now ). I drove 70 km just to fuck a girl. After that PSSD again.
I was on wellbutrin for about 4 months . I have to mention that I never googled anything that I was taking so I didnt know that WELBUTRIN didnt have any sexual side effects.
So I was thinking that all AD cause the same problem so I stopped using any meds.
After two months of being "clean" I hooked up with a hot girl ended up in my backseat of my car and thats the time I figured that something was wrong with me . No libido no erection nothing ..Thank god we didnt have sex.
I came home, google "sexual dysfunction after stopping antidepressants" and booom .First site is rxisk and there they say that the problem is permanent and there is no cure for it .
I started crying for the first time in my life and felt hoppless and wanted to end my life. I was just 21 years old and I was castrated. Then I felt in a mayor depression for the first time in my life ( before this I was battling anxiety and social fobia). To this day my PSSD didnt improve anything. The only thing that keeps me alive are the few recovery stories .
I want to thank Ghost for opening this forum and everybody for sharing they expirience and looking for a cure.
My opinion is the shitty site "RXISK" should be taken down because of this pessimist asshole I could taken my life .

I came here just to ask few questions but as I was typing I opened my self for the first time and shared my story and I didnt realise that I knew how to write in english so if you see mistakes dont blame me its not my mother language .

So my questions are:

1. Can you guys get high?
( I first tryed Marihuana when I was 22. Nothing happend .I smoked 2 joints alone and I didnt feel anything.Then I bought a bong and 3 grams of weed ,smoked it all up but nothing.

2. Do you feel emotions/ love.
( I talk to a lot of women but I am just not emotionaly connected to them.Before PSSD I was super emotional but now I cant even remember how love felt like or any other emotion)

3.Do you have still a adrenalin rush or does your brain still pruduce endorfin.
( before PSSD I was a proffesional athlete ,I trained 2 time a day ,6 day a week and thats the only thing I really enjoyed in my life .The good feeling after a hard training .
Now I cant even run 2 km . I feel worser after then before training .)

The only good thing in my situation is that I have no more anxiety and social fobia . In fact I have no emotions at all I think my brain is just fucked up from these ADs
Hi MaxBook,
it is sad to see another guy here. I am near to
your age. Welcome anyway. Here is a good shelter when you need to find some friends that can understand you what the hell are you passing through. The answer is no, I can' t feel adrenalin rush, no I can' t feel feel real love, yes I am anhedonic. No I can' t get high like before. I think every person here display moreless these features. I think that they are strong linked with sexual activity in some way.
Try to find a hope to hold on. There are some recovery stories here, one with SJW, one with low dose SSRI, another one with time and maryjuana. Others in the web are inositol, licorice root. Another one that I found was a natural recovery after 7 years. Maybe others can add some report that I ve forgotten.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Hi Maxbook, identical story as your although i m older i m 35 :/
I saw another recovery on Polish pssd forum with cdp choline (but this guy tried a lot of stuff)
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Maxbook

Unread post by Maxbook »

Thank you for the warm welcome,
Now I see it that most of us have the same simptoms ,I saw that everybody is talking of anhedonia but I didnt know what it was( guess I just had to google it).
The marijuana thing is a little bit strange for me . Some people can get high some people get high a little bit but I cant get even a little bit dizzy .

I am currently taking inositol .I took it before for 3-4 day but I stopped ,dont know why. Yesterday I took it before sleep ,3 teaspoons and after a long time I dreamed and I mean a lot.
Mostly nightmares but hey I woke up with some emotions.
I am also going on TMS I would be happy if it just lowers my depression .
After TMS I am going to try wellbutrin because thats the only SSRI that brought my libido back to normal even if it was just one day.

@Bigmum
thanks I will report my story.
Choco

Unread post by Choco »

1:Never tried getting high nor am i interested

2:I can't feel my emotions like i used to, i have no emotional connection like i did before with people,family, things (it's f n hell)

3:im not really sure, i think i may still do
Crushed

Unread post by Crushed »

I have all the same symptoms as you, my drug was Citalopram. I have been lurking for a year and a half. Also Social anxiety that caused my poisoning. Also fell into a deep depression from this and also nearly took my life. I'm glad to have all of you people because you are the only humans on earth who can understand what I will be telling you. I have told my doctors, my relatives, and my friends and nobody can possibly understand how much this hurts. Let's figure this bullshit out and fix it!
danny

Unread post by danny »

My symptoms are also similar to everything you describe. For me, too, it started with a social phobia that caused me depression and I took PAXXET for a year and a half, and since then, my life has been ruined. My spouse was tired of waiting for my libido to return and she left me. And of course there is no way to go out with other girls, nor do they attract me so there is no point.