Cerebrolysin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Kk88

Cerebrolysin

Unread post by Kk88 »

Reading about MDMA damage repair someone who sounds well informed has suggested Cerebrolysin. I noticed we have no threads about this so thought Id' throw it out there. He says on longecity:

Cerebrolysin or other neurogenic compounds. CBL is a fantastic substance for causes neuronal regeneration. It's used following concussions in other countries, as it's been found to mitigate something like 90% of damage caused by concussions if used within a couple hours of the incident. It's packed full of neurotrophic factors (NGF, BDNF, others) as well as about 13 necessary amino acids (the BUILDING BLOCKS of neurons) necessary for the correct production of neurons. Yes, you need to inject it intramuscularly. I've done it before. I have a fear of needles, but I got over it. You have one life after all, why not force yourself to man up and grab life by the horns. Honestly, I don't have a tremendous amount of respect for those dealing with major brain problems who are unwilling to try and beat their fear of needles if it meant drastically improving their quality of life....forever. If you fear needles, deal with it and figure it out. If you're one of those that feint, or have actual reactions in regards to needles that make it difficult, then I'm sorry...that does actually suck. But if you're just simply like "oh, needles? Nah, brah, that shit's not for me. I know I'm essentially mentally retarded and this could help me a bunch, but I just don't feel like it cuz it involves needles and needles hurt and they're scary." Don't be that guy. I know I spent the majority of this particular informational post discussing the needle part...but CBL is probably the single greatest supplement/drug you could possibly administer if you're looking to regenerate yourself.

Other things suggested are melatonin, Bacopa, Vit D, fish oil and Magnesium L-Threonate or Memantine for its NMDA receptor antagonism.

I'm about to start on a new trial but i'll add this to my ever increasing list. Hope someone else may be available to try it sooner than me if you think it sounds useful
Bigmum

Re: Cerebrolysin

Unread post by Bigmum »

IIRC Blackout and Kinnkrimson tried it.
Last edited by Bigmum on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Kinncrimson

Unread post by Kinncrimson »

True bigmum, 6 weeks at 10 ml IM.... twice... no effect.
mhugh

Unread post by mhugh »

has any one else tried this ? it seems like the replys on this thread are lacking.