Success Stories (Official Thread)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ivel

Re: Success Stories (Official Thread)

Unread post by Ivel »

Hallo,

I want you to tell me my story. Im a wife and I'm 30 years old and i have pssd since 7 years.
I have test a lot of things, nothing can help me. I hate touch me. I don't feel like having sex anymore. I have lost a part of me for 7 years.
For a few weeks i read a report of a young man with pssd who takes EDOVIS from APHARMACA and he takes this about 3 months and it helps him. I thougt i test EDOVIS too.
Now i take it since 4 weeks and i think i get my old life back. i have hope for the first time in 7 years.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Calm Amygdala wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 pm I have experienced enormous improvements from the followiong stack (If i stop any of these, I experience relapse/crash). But as long as I take them I experience high libido, genital sensitivity, full orgasm, etc. Still some brain fog/depression/anxiety but its... manageable for the most part

50 mg bromantane
300 mg rhodiola rosea (5% salidrosides) 2x daily
500 mg SJW (.3% hypericin) 2x daily
L Carnitine L tartrate 2-3 grams daily
Phospholipid Complex
50 mg trazodone
For those who may be put off by the trazodone, I'd encourage you to still try the other 5 and see if you get improvements. Hope this might help someone out there
I had improvements from trazadone as well
Charles10

Unread post by Charles10 »

Well, I have never imaginated that one day I could write a text like this. 4 years suffering from pssd now I can live without worry about it. I am not literally cured, but like 80% I think, the sufficient to not think about and not consider it a problem anymore.

My initial history is here in this topic: https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=2408

I had tested MANY things, most of them did nothing or little. Now I am using vortioxetine 5mg and testosterone cypionate 200mg/week. I had good improvements with these things, the vortioxetine gave me more cognition and testosterone improved the sexual part.

The psychological part is one of the most important. My new girlfriend helped too much. Besides simply accepting my condition, she encouraged me to get better psychologically. There are many ways to suport the partner affected by pssd 🐛, but i really needed this active type to improve my psychological in that dark time i was.

After these improvements I simply forget about pssd, and I delayed to write about it here, the improvements came slowly, and i am good about 3 months earlier, now I can understand those ones who improves and never got back to forum, but I would like to give you hope with this text. I had severe pssd that stole my life for 4 years. Dont give up :)
Last edited by Charles10 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
my history
http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2408
brasileiros mandem mensagem
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

You are still on a ssri and testosterone, quit them and then we'll talk.
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

Naczoz wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:12 am You are still on a ssri and testosterone, quit them and then we'll talk.
I disagree. Most of us would love to improve their condition, even if this is with taking something forever.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Thomas wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:54 am
Naczoz wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:12 am You are still on a ssri and testosterone, quit them and then we'll talk.
I disagree. Most of us would love to improve their condition, even if this is with taking something forever.
Agreed. Symptomatic relief is still success. Yeah it’s not a cure but beats living with symptoms!
Sb919

Unread post by Sb919 »

Thomas wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:54 am
100%. I would have stayed on paxil for life if I had any idea this would have happened.
Charles10

Unread post by Charles10 »

First, vortioxetine is not a ssri, it's a serotonine modulator and multimodal antidepressant, acting as an agonist and antagonist, depending on which serotonin receptors.

Besides that, i never said i would be cured if i quit these medications. I know that i will be back and get worse. But i totally prefer taking them for indeterminate time, i dont care, as long as I'm fine that's what matters.
my history
http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2408
brasileiros mandem mensagem
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Vortioxetine is an SSRI with affinity to SERT of 1.6nM similar to citalopram and higher than escitalopram and fluvoxamine, it is agonist or antagonist of several serotonin receptors, but it's main antidepressant action is surely mediated by SERT inhibition. Meta analizes however state that it has much lower chances of disrupting sexual functions than typical SSRIs and this effect is possibly due to it's affinity to serotonin receptors.
dosp35

Unread post by dosp35 »

Hello guys. I have PSSD that was caused by 200mg Pristiq in just a few days, many years ago. I have poor erections and low libido. Fortunately, what really works for me is 16,2mg yohimbine per day (3x 5,4mg) and tadalafil daily (5mg). It solves my erection problems completely. About my libido, well, Vyvanse 70mg is the only thing that makes my libido a lot better. Not even Wellbutrin 300mg worked for my low libido. I hope my success story can help someone else.
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Remeron 45mg
Rexulti 2mg
Vyvanse 70mg