hs1312 intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Jaxx

Re: hs1312 intro

Unread post by Jaxx »

hs1312 wrote:updating for my own reference

14.5 months out for me.
Windows are around 10 days and waves 15 days. This pattern is consistent.
Numbness has not decreased any bit. morning wood is good enough in windows. and it does not exist in waves.
Jelly like semen. Some times watery. libido is like 60 percent in windows.
Testicles are small. This is worst symptoms.

I have started going on dates to find a girlfriend.

Today I met the endocrinologist Dr. Schwitzer in the netherlands. He was referred to me by Dr. Waldinger.
Dr. Schwitzer did my body checkup and agreed that the testicles are smaller than what it should be at my age.

Dr. schwitzer said he will call me in a couple of week for blood test . He does research with waldinger on PSSD. and he has done comprehensive blood test for atleast 10 PSSD people . He has not found any pattern yet.

He claimed that he cured one of the patients with a Gnrh hormone theraypy. He was suggesting that to me also but i refused for now as I do not want to mess with any hormones.
He also suggested that I do a fertility test, which I told him i will tell him after thinking about it as i am worried that the results might be bad

will post my blood test results here once i get the endo tests done.

I have also started working out . lifting weigths in the gym since last month. Getting muscular .
I am still not taking any supplements
Thanks for the update, being from the NL myself i read this with great interest! Did he test your progesterone level as well? I know this is not standard here.
Gnrh therapy is something i never heard before. I understand your reluctance with hormones, but i can tell you that a small dose of progesterone has major impact on my sexual function at the moment. To me this makes me think we are somehow insensitive for our (normal) hormone levels. I wonder if this would also work on anhedonia, or just the ED part.

About the fertility test, i understand your reasoning, but perhaps think about it from a solution point of view: If you know it early, you might be able to treat it sooner.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Came across something interesting on wiki:

Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) insensitivity is a rare autosomal recessive genetic and endocrine syndrome which is characterized by inactivating mutations of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor (GnRHR) and thus an insensitivity of the receptor to gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), resulting in a partial or complete loss of the ability of the gonads to synthesize the sex hormones. The condition manifests itself as isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH), presenting with symptoms such as delayed, reduced, or absent puberty, low or complete lack of libido, and infertility, and is the predominant cause of IHH when it does not present alongside anosmia.

Did your endo mention anything about insensitivity or even cycling meds? Several succesful reports talk about cycling which could hint towards a type of insensitivity, rather than a low/high level of something.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

No he did not mention those. He just said that gnrh can signsl testes to make more sperm and more test
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Just for my own reference

I drank alcohol last night after quite a lot of months. Big mistake. My erections are very weak today. Losts of desensitization of genitals.
Also feel extreme tightness around my shrunken balls.
I had promised myself to never drink again but yesterday I drank with my friends after long time. Its so pathetic
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

hs1312 wrote:Just for my own reference

I drank alcohol last night after quite a lot of months. Big mistake. My erections are very weak today. Losts of desensitization of genitals.
Also feel extreme tightness around my shrunken balls.
I had promised myself to never drink again but yesterday I drank with my friends after long time. Its so pathetic
You think this is the estrogenic effect of beer?
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Update;
I had a hormone panel tests done by Dr. Schwitzer in Delft Netherlands. I got the following results
Total T 12.5 Range (9-32) . I had 18 one year ago
Free T 0.84 Range 0.2-1
Estrogen Low but in range
Prolactine 451 ( maximum in range is 324)

Low Iron in blood

I also had a GNRH test done. My LH and FSH responds to GNRH.
My LH = 7
FSH 3.2

Doctor says that my prolactin is high and he wants me to take cabergoline, but he wants to do brain MRI first to rule out pituatary tumour.

In general . I have been lifting weights now for 4 months without any improvment in PSSD. i am begining to get more headaches now and dizziness.
I am having less windows now maybe its because of the alchohol i drank a month and a half ago
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Update;
I had a hormone panel tests done by Dr. Schwitzer in Delft Netherlands. I got the following results
Free T 0.84 Range 0.2-1

Low Iron in blood

My LH = 7
FSH 3.2

Doctor says that my prolactin is high and he wants me to take cabergoline, but he wants to do brain MRI first to rule out pituatary tumour.

In general . I have been lifting weights now for 4 months without any improvment in PSSD. i am begining to get more headaches now and dizziness.
I am having less windows now maybe its because of the alchohol i drank a month and a half ago
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

interesting our results are very similar, except my T levels are still somewhat normal. My prolactin is slightly high and i didn't have a tumour. I took cabergoline at a low dose and it lowered my prolactin to basically zero. unfortunately i didn't feel any different so i stopped taking it, but i still suspect prolactin to be an issue especially for libido - it just might not be the full picture for some of us with PSSD.
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

How much of a libido increase did you experience chemistry with caberfoline. Any side effects? What do you think is it worth taking? As i am very careful in taking in chemicals in my body.
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

hs1312 wrote:Update;
Free T 0.84 Range 0.2-1

Low Iron in blood

My LH = 7
FSH 3.2

Thanks for the update! Looking at Maxbook, i would consider pramipexole for the prolactin. Maybe this is an option? I already mentioned progesterone results to Waldinger in the past, i dont get why they still do not test for this. Even if the range is not well established, they could see a pattern based on their own patient group.