Premature
25%
Normal time
33%

Total votes: 12
Marksanchez397

Delayed or premature ejaculation

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

I've reading people with PSSD here and in other forums with oposit ejaculation sinthoms. Someone have delayed ejaculation and others have premature ejaculation. I don't think that the two opposite situations can be due to PSSD, so i would like to know wich is most often ejaculation issue for PSSD sufferers.
fema4psyciatrists

Re: Delayed or premature ejaculation

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

I have had both from SSRI's. When I was first re-instated with sertraline, ejaculation delay for the first few weeks/months (then was still there from drug effect but adjusted tolerance builds up). Then on withdrawal I was ejaculating in my trousers walking along when nothing happened uncontrollably, alongside all the brain zaps and other withdrawal effects caused by the drug.

Both versions were caused by the SSRI for me. It interfered with my sexual ejaculations to both extremes caused by the drug instation and withdrawal, thus I assume it altered my ejaculation responses full stop brain development.

So to be clear the drug solely caused ejaculation delay when begun and caused instant ejaculation on withdrawal (PGAD).
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

I don't see the point of this poll. Even PGAD can be caused by SSRIs according to the literature. So there are likely several types or mechanisms of PSSD. The PSSD type with premature ejaculation or PGAD just seems to be less common.

A case report of premature ejaculation after SSRI withdrawal is described in the literature as well.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:I have had both from SSRI's. When I was first re-instated with sertraline, ejaculation delay for the first few weeks/months (then was still there from drug effect but adjusted tolerance builds up). Then on withdrawal I was ejaculating in my trousers walking along when nothing happened uncontrollably, alongside all the brain zaps and other withdrawal effects caused by the drug.

Both versions were caused by the SSRI for me. It interfered with my sexual ejaculations to both extremes caused by the drug instation and withdrawal, thus I assume it altered my ejaculation responses full stop brain development.

So to be clear the drug solely caused ejaculation delay when begun and caused instant ejaculation on withdrawal (PGAD).
It's very similar what have happened to me. How are your ejaculations now?
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

they are sooner ejaculations than I would like but still numb feelings delayed to a greater extent than I would like. Since being drugged since I was 9 years old with this kind of sexual interfering drugs.

It took about a year for the PGAD extreme cum too soon to pass. It evened out but just to rub salt in the wound I have premature ejaculation. This is all a horrible mess it was still better with human erections.

It is possibly ALL down to the drugs, I was 9 years old and the drugs sexually interfere and changed my sexual brain for life.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

:/
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.