Recovery of old threads

Administrative notes and announcements.
Moloch

Recovery of old threads

Unread post by Moloch »

Hi all, it may still be possible to recover more old threads. If you remember a specific thread title that hasn't been recovered yet, or even a few keywords of one, please post it here and I'll try to get it.
Ghost

Re: Recovery of old threads

Unread post by Ghost »

Moloch wrote:Hi all, it may still be possible to recover more old threads. If you remember a specific thread title that hasn't been recovered yet, or even a few keywords of one, please post it here and I'll try to get it.
Could you possibly find my old intro?

It was called scared shitless or scared for sure. I think I may have made it Scared S**tless or something cause I wasn't yet aware that I could swear on this forum.

Thanks a million man.

This is really great.

Could you maybe give me the info on how to find these things?

I'd love to help out with saving old threads.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

In google search, type pssd.forumotion.com followed by the topic name or a partial topic name. Then click the little arrow next to the site address under the heading in the search results if it's visible, and select 'Cached'. This will usually take you to the first page of the thread and you can't get any further if you try to click to the next page. But if you go back to google search and just add page 2, page 3, page 4 etc to the search terms, you can usually access additional pages. I found your forum intro but unfortunately there's no cached version on google: https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei ... d+s**tless+
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

I found it on bing search though using the same method. I guess if you can't find something with google try other search engines.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

You might also need to use multiple search engines sometimes to get a complete thread. Some pages of certain threads are available on bing for example, and other pages are available on google.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

You can also find some old threads by just typing in pssd.forumotion.com followed by the name of a forum member.
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

What about all that pelvic floor stuff? That was interesting.