Some improvements with EGCG/green tea

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Muhamur

Re: Some improvements with EGCG/green tea

Unread post by Muhamur »

Bigmum,
Yes it's still working. It's not a cure-all or anything but it does help.

I've always had fluctuations, and there doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to them.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Thank s for your answear....can you tell what purity yourc extract is cause i saw 50 percent...90 percent.....maybe it s not cure but it can stimulate recovery.....
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Muhamur

Unread post by Muhamur »

The one is have is from Piping Rock and standardized to 30% EGCG. That's just the brand I tried, I'm doubtful it's any better than any other brand. If you do try please post your experience. Our results seem to be very individualistic but always good to share experiences, good bad or indifferent.
sjv16477

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Here the original post about the ECGC https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... the_right/
continue

Unread post by continue »

hm... I've just tried green tea for the past 4-5 days... and I got anesthesized. lots of healthful stuffs (chamomile, garlic, carnitine) I can't take because they make my little improvements go back to zero.
continue

Unread post by continue »

Angrydude00 wrote:It's always interesting to me that people have cyclical PSSD. I've never experienced that. I guess I could see it changing slightly as a result of mood or hormonal changes but if those receptors (or whatever is going on) aren't working, than PSSD shouldn't really cycle. At least, that seems logical to me.
we really DON'T KNOW what PSSD is. maybe it has nothing to do with serotonin receptors.
In the last 3 days, I have learned to STOP OSCILLATING taking 15 g of sea salt daily. I just wrote a new topic about it.
silverstar

Unread post by silverstar »

My main issue pssd is almost complete genital anesthesia (numbness). I've had this almost 1.5 years now. I recently tried egcg (green tea extract) and have found it to be slightly helpful in returning a bit of sensation and better orgasm. It's inexpensive and worth trying if you have numbness as a symptom.

Wanted to mention that 1.5 years after getting pssd I also am losing alot of skin and tactile sensations on my scalp. You know how a scalp massage feels good? I can't seem to feel that anymore. The egcg seems to help that a small amount as well. Definitely worth it if you have almost 0 feeling it helps to at least give you something.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

I have taken it. Both that and Curcumin with black pepper extract all while drinking lots of matcha and green tea. It has not had any effect on my PSSD symptoms.