Selegiline/Deprenyl tips?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
HalfPerson

Selegiline/Deprenyl tips?

Unread post by HalfPerson »

Started off with a 5mg dose Tuesday morning, followed by 2.5mg Wed, Thurs, Fri. Early days yet but lots of head effects so far, a colour-heightening spaced-outedness being common. Feels a bit weird when first kicking in. Feel more numb to emotions than usual, useful as I had some VERY depressing news on Wed that has lingered badly and made me tearful, the Selegiline's antidepressant effect showed its true colours and truly worked well come the late afternoon, most welcome as I'm not primarily seeking an AD with it.

No libido improvement as of yet (maybe even less so?) but DID have one insane urge to mount a big butted lady on an escalator on the first day on 5mg. But it was only a very brief surge, even though it felt insanely horny for 5 secs (vanished pretty quick). I was hoping this stuff might work a bit more on libido but four days ain't long.

How should I be taking this stuff? How much per week, and how often? I have about 35 5mg pills left but I hear the effect of this stuff is cumulative. I ideally wanna see if I can increase my mojo without taking too much if I can...and the subtle AD properties worked really well today. Is the dose I've taken so far risky?
escitalopramsucks

Re: Selegiline/Deprenyl tips?

Unread post by escitalopramsucks »

Dear Dan,

Can you tell us about seleginine? Did it work in your libido?

Huts
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

Are there Any news? There are unbelievably few reports in selegiline on this forum!
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

so this thread is the only selegiline-themed one available on this forum, and the OP disappeared just after starting the selegiline. maybe he forgot about PSSD? :)
If anyone has experiences with this med please share!
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

magnilo wrote:so this thread is the only selegiline-themed one available on this forum, and the OP disappeared just after starting the selegiline. maybe he forgot about PSSD? :)
If anyone has experiences with this med please share!
I noticed that too, his last visit to this site was like ten minutes after he started this thread... Interesting indeed. We can only wonder what happened :roll:

I'm on cabergoline now but just got 60 selegiline pills in the mail from ADC. I wonder if they can be dosed together I'll look into it