Found relief for PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
G_Kone85

Re: Found relief for PSSD

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

But we're talking about PSSD here and when GIXXER says it didn't do anything for his PSSD, then I believed him. I always wanted to try iboga but I let the bad statements manipulate me that it would have no effect. That's why I never took it and now I really regret it. I've been taking iboga for over a month now and it's working really well. Maybe people got a bad product or misused it. I have once too. Got a fake iboga and it wasn't even iboga. Anyway, the iboga works. The brain is simply reset. I see it as a very good PSSD drug. What do you mean there is a danger in taking it for a long period of time?
prop

Unread post by prop »

2 other natural psychedelics did nothing for my PSSD.

By the way, Wikipedia says a major metabolite of Ibogaine, Noribogaine, is an SSRI.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
G_Kone85

As promised, I wanted to get back in touch and give an update after several months of Iboga treatment. Taking Iboga is a complete success. The Iboga cures all symptoms of PSSD. My brain fog is gone, I can feel and experience full sexuality again. In short, you are constantly horny. Iboga also cures my concentration and absorption problems caused by neuroleptics. And not only that. It heals everything negative and wrong that accumulates in people, such as severe depression and anxiety. I'll explain to you why Iboga doesn't work for most people and what sequence and dosage you should do to get rid of PSSD.

I had to stop Iboga after 3 months because I suddenly suffered from dizziness. After a while I found out that it was a harmless positional vertigo and not caused by Iboga. After long breaks, I started microdosing Iboga again. But something has changed since then. I took it for a while and stopped taking it. The repeated breaks caused my brain to change. I perceive and feel differently. By repeating and pausing, my sexuality normalized. It's very strange how you can suddenly feel one day and not the next day. How sexuality works one day and not the next. The breaks and very long microdosing are the key to success. I doubted Iboga because it didn't work sexually, in fact it was worse at first. But since my brain fog disappeared from the start, I continued taking it. Because the situation is unbearable. And it was worth it. I never lost hope. It takes a lot of patience to cure PSSD. Because it takes a very long time. I don't have any experience with a float. I would advise against this. In fact, Iboga is a sacred plant and God's medicine. There is so much healing in nature, full of secrets that just want to be discovered.

Now I come to the pharmacological effects of Iboga. Unfortunately I don't know why it heals because it is an SSRI after all.

Ibogaine and noribogaine effect:

Serotonin system - 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, 5-HT 3 agonist. Binds to the serotonin transporter (SERT), increases serotonin levels and acts as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

Opioid system - u-, k-, and ß- receptor agonist

Glutamate system - Non-competitive NMDA antagonist

Sigma system - sigma o1- and o2- agonist

Acetycholine system - Nicotinic a3ß4 and a4ß2 agonist. Antagonistic effect on the nicotinic receptors

Dopamine system - Non-competitive DAT reuptake inhibitor. Improved dopamine metabolism

Ibogaine/noribogaine resets the serotonin signaling pathways via the opioid system and normalizes dopamine metabolism. Science knows that ibogaine/noribogaine resets the brain. You get new hardware and new software. Iboga is a very good PSSD remedy. However, I can't say whether you can leave out iboga. If I leave the plant out, the symptoms worsen enormously.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Let me guess, you sell iboga/ibogaine

How are you doing this everyday?
G_Kone85

No, I don't sell Iboga. I take over 1g of it every day. It looks interesting in combination with ginseng and maca. I have intense waves of emotions, it goes back and forth. Strangely enough, I have had little feeling after citalopram for over 12 years. Sexuality is related to feelings.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

You take 1 gram a day and go about your normal daily activities?
G_Kone85

Yes, of course. I took 1.7g daily. Microdosing is 0.1 - 2.4g root bark
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

And youre taking ibogaine not Iboga? So you're taking a stronger version of iboga and at higher dose than I took correct?
G_Kone85

No, I take the normal Iboga root bark in upper micro dosages. And I combine that with ginseng, maca black, pine bark. It simply works better on sexuality. The ginseng supports the effects of Iboga very well. It reinforces my feeling. All together, it's fantastic. It optimizes the brain as well as if you had never taken psychotropic drugs. The brain functions as it did back then. It's a reset. If I stop it, PSSD comes back with all its symptoms. This is why Iboga is not a cure. Iboga optimizes the brain as well as if you never had PSSD.
G_Kone85

I think I've finally found the right mix for me. Iboga + Muira Puama. I've tested it several times and whenever I stop taking Puama, my feelings disappear and I become impotent. The mixture of Muira Puama + Iboga has a very interesting effect. All PSSD symptoms disappear with this. The feelings become very intense and the perception becomes so sharp that it scares me. The sexual windows are intense and long and just keep getting better. This mixture normalizes my brain.

Iboga is a powerful stimulant and a powerful psychoactive halucinogen and aphrodisiac. Muira Puama is a powerful aphrodisiac and a powerful stimulant with halucinogenic properties.