Creatine

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Determined-Mind

Re: Creatine

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Oh right, we don't have this brand in North America ^^ Well then, maybe it's safe to take damiana at this dose.

Wow, 20 mg of creatine in one go! Maybe the effect would be milder if taken in two or three doses.

And it's possible that the manic side (excess of dopamine) was induced by the synergy with damiana.

For athletes, it is recommended :

"Mix 1 1/2 level teaspoons (5g) in fruit juice or other sweetened liquid 3 to 4 times daily, before and after exercise, for the first 7 days. Thereafter, for maintenance use, consume 1 to 3 times daily."

It is therefore common in the world of sport to take 20 g.

I think I'm 100% sure that your manic-aggressive side came from the Damiana (creatine just "amplified" - or reveal the plant's effects).
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
The_Eye

Unread post by The_Eye »

I forgot I took a very strong coffee with Creatine
Determined-Mind

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Interesting: Strong Coffee + 3 g of (Damiana + Muira Puama) + 20 g of creatine = a great stimulating combo ^^

Thank you for the details. :-)
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
BlackCat

Unread post by BlackCat »

I've been taking 5g of creating for a couple of years now. Great for energy, zero effect on libido.