Research-we need your help!

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
julial

Re: Research-we need your help!

Unread post by julial »

Thanks! That's a good point, we will definitely take that into account for the next steps.
Breathdeep

Unread post by Breathdeep »

Hi again. Just a thought if you haven't already contacted various drs that are seeing patients with pssd currently. I see a few consultants that are in UK that acknowledge pssd and are highly experienced consultants etc. for example a neuro-urolgist and neurologist in the neurological hospital London I see sees quite a few people with pssd. So does another consultant I see. This is in UK but I'd be happy to share details if you pm me. Just incase it's of any help
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
julial

Unread post by julial »

Of course, I wrote you, thanks a lot!
Determined-Mind

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Hello!
I thought this thread about PSSD symptoms in women and the challenges they face would be interesting, so I'm sharing it with you: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... for_girls/
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
Determined-Mind

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Another symptom I'm experiencing and that someone on reddit has expressed: loss of gustatory pleasure!

This is a non-sexual symptom, but one that is linked to the experience of pleasure.

I'll tell you, just in case
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Hey Ewa and Julia - glad you are working on this. I am also a medical student and longtime member of the community.

I'm not on here very often because of school but if you have any questions please shoot me a PM and I would love to chat in more detail about PSSD.

Thank you again for your work on this under-researched and serious condition!

G
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)