justprocess1

Re: I recovered 80% from PSSD and was happy, then took meds again

Unread post by justprocess1 »

Side note:

I am off all psychiatric drugs now.

1. Bad erections
2. Sensitivity returning
3. Orgasms returning
4. Libido somewhat present now instead of totally asexual.
prop

Unread post by prop »

justprocess1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:56 pmthe claim that they did not have recovery stories is absolutely not true.
Can you quote where this claim was made? I'm not aware anybody said that; certainly I did not.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
justprocess1

prop wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:43 am
justprocess1 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:20 pmI was devastated but I took stock and solace in a website called paxil progress which has since been shut down. There were plenty of cases of PSSD there and people recovered.
There was not a single case of someone actually taking something that cured them. Not one.

I guess I took this to mean you were doubting any recovery story. But perhaps you were looking at it through the lens of people who recovered through additional medication, and not naturally. Which there are many recovery stories from that website, and here even.
prop

Unread post by prop »

justprocess1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:13 pm
There was not a single case of someone actually taking something that cured them. Not one.
I guess I took this to mean you were doubting any recovery story. But perhaps you were looking at it through the lens of people who recovered through additional medication, and not naturally. Which there are many recovery stories from that website, and here even.
I'm not aware of any paxilprogress.org recovery story attributed to medication, drugs, hormones, etc.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
justprocess1

prop wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:39 pm
justprocess1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:13 pm
I'm not aware of any paxilprogress.org recovery story attributed to medication, drugs, hormones, etc.
Agreed. I am not either. But I have many many natural recovery stories. Including previously my own.
justprocess1

Speaking of which. Erections and orgasms are recovering in windows in waves now.