Dont know if I have PSSD or not...

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Cieuxbleus

Dont know if I have PSSD or not...

Unread post by Cieuxbleus »

:oops: Hi everybody,

I am reading this forum since some weeks already because I suffer from low libido, erectile disfunction even if recently I can have a hard penis but I dont feel any pleasure during masturbation and when I ejaculate....The pleasure is almost non-existent....I dont have spontaneous erection or even in the morning since years !

Information about my case:
- Took escitalopram during one year from april 22 to april 23, I started with 5mg, then 10mg, 15mg but I came back to 10mg because I rapidly felt bad....and then 5mg
During this phase I had sexual issues, it was difficult to get hard, to ejaculate, to have orgasm. I had genital numbness especially with 15mg but when i came back to 10 and 5 it was much better. Actually I had an "almost" normal sexuality at 5mg. I met girls, I had sex with her and it was not as good as before but it was OK.

- Since two months, my libido decreased progressively. I started feeling less interest in girls, then my desire decreased but I wanted to masturbate even....Since some weeks I had erectile disfunction, I took a complement which is working on this aspect apparently but now I dont feel neither pleasure nor orgasm when I ejaculate...

- I probably masturbate too much. Since i have less desire, I want like to check if everything work properly so I masturbate but the pleasure disappeared progressively. I felt it very well. Like the pleasure in the glans disappeared, then then the glans and the penis, then the glans, penis and the area you feel inside you when you edge, I dont know if you see what I mean. I masturbate like everyday ....

- My orgasms are almost non-existent. I feel like an liberation of wellness but very few and I dont feel anything in my genitals......And this is since some weeks...

I really feel my body dont want to have shoot of pleasure.....I mean how is that possible ? Or it is a feeling as if my body didnt want to let go and relax I dont know. Or as if my genitals was "locked".....

So I am here to know if this could be a lated PSSD or not ? Or if this is more related to psychological issues ?

Many many thx for your help guys. It is very good to have this forum here and speak about that.
chenxiaohui

Re: Dont know if I have PSSD or not...

Unread post by chenxiaohui »

Did you take other medicine?Now your erection is good,but you can't feel pleasure when ejaculating, right?