Found relief for PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
G_Kone85

Re: Found relief for PSSD

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

GIXXER wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:56 pm
G_Kone85 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:41 pm Yes, that was me with Facebook. It's not a spam message. Iboga actually works. If the iboga doesn't work for you, you may have received a bad product, or it may not be iboga at all. It's also possible that you got it wrong. You have to give the iboga time, it takes time for the brain to change. Libido only improves later.
Im thinking you received bad product. Theres no way youre doing a gram a day, and hits not kicking your ass. When I did the retreat, which is highly reviewed, I did a 1 gram flood dose, and I was fucked up for 24 hours, and still was experiencing a glow from it days after.
You got an extract. Extracts contain between 40 - 50% ibogaine. That would correspond to around 400 - 500mg ibogain for you. I use the normal root bark. It contains max 6% ibogain. 1g contains 50 - 60mg ibogaine. Extracts are not suitable for microdoses. Micro doses with the root bark are between 100 - 2400mg. It's normal that you were High 🤣
G_Kone85

G_Kone85 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:41 pm Yes, that was me with Facebook. It's not a spam message. Iboga actually works. If the iboga doesn't work for you, you may have received a bad product, or it may not be iboga at all. It's also possible that you got it wrong. You have to give the iboga time, it takes time for the brain to change. Libido only improves later.
Im thinking you received bad product. Theres no way youre doing a gram a day, and hits not kicking your ass. When I did the retreat, which is highly reviewed, I did a 1 gram flood dose, and I was fucked up for 24 hours, and still was experiencing a glow from it days after.
You took an extract. Extracts contain between 40 - 50% ibogaine. That would correspond to 400 - 500mg ibogain at 1g. I take the root bark. The root bark contains max 6% ibogain. 1g contains 50 - 60mg ibogaine. Normal that you were High 🤣
G_Kone85

Jaxx wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:53 pm
G_Kone85 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:45 pm
GIXXER wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:52 pm So you're micro dosing, at what dose and for how long have you been doing it for?
Yes, I microdose. 500mg morning and evening. But the dose is weak. Best is from 1g. I've been taking this for 2 weeks now.
2 weeks is too early to draw real conclusions. Like said, looking forward to hear more in the future about it!
Yes, that's still too early. After a few months I can only really say what it brings. Even full flot has to be repeated several times until the symptoms disappear. These drugs are one-time and healthy.
girl90

Unread post by girl90 »

GIXXER wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:52 pm So you're micro dosing, at what dose and for how long have you been doing it for?
Yes, I microdose. 500mg morning and evening. But the dose is weak. Best is from 1g. I've been taking this for 2 weeks now.
Hello, sir I m suffering with pssd for 36 years with no relief..Sir, I have heard about iboga...I think it is call ibogaine....Sir, please, please if you would be so kind, please tell me where you buy your iboga..I heard it can cause heart problems.Please reply when you get some time. Thanks
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

He is maybe doing the bark version...
G_Kone85

girl90 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:03 am
Hello, sir I m suffering with pssd for 36 years with no relief..Sir, I have heard about iboga...I think it is call ibogaine....Sir, please, please if you would be so kind, please tell me where you buy your iboga..I heard it can cause heart problems.Please reply when you get some time. Thanks
The ibogaine is the halucinogenic alkaloid in iboga. No, it does not cause heart problems, on the contrary iboga is very healthy for the heart. Only high doses put a strain on the heart. Yes, I can highly recommend iboga. Initially, it improves symptoms such as brain fog and it is also enjoyable. You become more human. And later it also improves sexuality. iboga works particularly well together with ginseng.
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

@G_Kone85

Didn’t you say you were cured from taking cocaine on a daily basis? I remember very vividly how you tried to convince the members of the German PSSD WhatsApp group to take cocaine …

Just to add some context here.
G_Kone85

Nein, das Kokain hat zwar gewirkt, aber ich hatte starke Angstzustände und Depressionen davon entwickelt. Vielleicht lag es daran weil das gestreckt war, ich weiß es leider nicht. Der Drogen Schwarzmarkt macht krank und abhängig. Da liegt keine Heilung. In der Natur liegt die Heilung. Iboga, Ayahuasca, Kambo, Bufo, Baum des Lebens das ist Gottes Medizin.
G_Kone85

I've been on Iboga microdosing for over 1 month now and something has noticeably changed. I can feel again, but feeling is weak. Have joy again, can be happy and show human values. Slight change in thinking and acting. Easy sexuality with feeling and weak libido and erections. I'm getting closer and closer to the old me I used to be. The iboga has a definite effect. It is not true what others claim that iboga has no effect. It actually works. I think most misuse iboga for our condition or bad product. I'll report back when I make further progress.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

It is not true what others claim that iboga has no effect.
No one said it has no effect. GIXXER said it did nothing for PSSD. That's not the same as no effect.

Actually it's a very powerful psychedelic and there's on way in hell that anyone has been on the dosages mentioned for any amount of time. Nothing about this post makes any sense.