Sexual anhedonia

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
emu567

Re: Sexual anhedonia

Unread post by emu567 »

G_Kone85 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:11 am Try iboga or psilocybin. You get pleasure from it again and can really feel it. I take iboga myself and it makes me healthy again. These healing plants give you life back.
Hi . Where would I get iboga or psilocybin from? I am willing to try anything to get my sexual pleasure and pleasure in eating back. My quality of life has been severely reduced and I feel abused and mistreated . I feel I am not a bad person and I don’t deserve this punishment . It seems unfair and misogynistic
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I am a nice person and have never intentionally harmed anyone . It just seems massively unfair that I can no longer feel pleasure or enjoy my life like I used to when I was younger . It just seems so cruel and unnecessary. I feel my brain is damaged and I can’t achieve a satisfying or happy life
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I am so dissatisfied and frustrated. I want to enjoy sex, I want to enjoy eating I want to enjoy bathing and I can’t
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I haven’t had an orgasm in over 2 years. I haven’t had sexual pleasure in over a year . I am not obsessed with sex or a sex fiend but I feel this hole in my life where pleasure and satisfaction should be . I feel I am missing out and it’s affecting my quality of life and mood
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

It’s making me sad. I feel like I have been chemically castrated . Actually the drive is still there but the pleasure isn’t . So it’s more frustrating. When men do stuff to me I don’t feel the pleasure or the enjoyment just an itchy ache . My scalp feels numb to touch and sore . I hate having sex now
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I would avoid sex but people keep doing things to me . So it’s not fair . Why do I have things happen to me when I can’t even enjoy it ???
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I dont want to live the rest of my life with anhedonia . It isn’t fair for me to have to live with . I didn’t have it last year and I don’t see why I have to put up with it now . Its basic things like eating a nice meal or lying down in bed which I’ve lost the enjoyment of
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

emu567 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:22 pm
G_Kone85 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:11 am Try iboga or psilocybin. You get pleasure from it again and can really feel it. I take iboga myself and it makes me healthy again. These healing plants give you life back.
Hi . Where would I get iboga or psilocybin from? I am willing to try anything to get my sexual pleasure and pleasure in eating back. My quality of life has been severely reduced and I feel abused and mistreated . I feel I am not a bad person and I don’t deserve this punishment . It seems unfair and misogynistic
It depends where you're from. It is legal in some countries and illegal in others. You get the iboga legally online. In Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Spain. The best thing you can do is fly to Africa, Gabon and buy fresh iboga there or do a full floot there. There are two ways to come back to life. Microdisis is the safer and longer way, it takes months to years to get back to normal. Or full float. This is faster, you do it 5 - 8 times and you come back home as a new person with full feelings of joie de vivre and full of sexuality. A full floot is not easy, but it is the most effective and fastest. I microdose. This also works, but takes a long time.
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

Hi just an update . The lack of pleasure is worse than ever . I feel this intense anhedonia and burning ache inside my head and scalp . This has destroyed my quality of life and ruined my entire life . I don’t know if there is any point in carrying on without my pleasure. It was all I had to live for