PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
guacamo

Re: PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

One day before you made this thread, I took a pill with choline/inositol and I noticed for just a day that I definitely had an improvement. However, after that it went away and when I tried it again I didn't see the same change. I can't be 100% that's what it was but I'm pretty sure.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

healingspell wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:26 pm A little update - I think that the genital numbness is very slightly better. It's so slight maybe most people wouldn't notice but I do practice mindfulness so I can tell when little things change. It's a holiday here so I'm still looking forward to getting the other B vitamins when they arrive and we'll see if that helps more. :)
Back to baseline. That only lasted a day. Probably because I was smoking weed that day haha. no changes so far. Really starting to think this isn't going to work for me.
bupropioninducedPSSD

Unread post by bupropioninducedPSSD »

For Vitamin K, are you referring to K1 or K2? or both?
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

Folks, neither vitamin A nor inositol will cure or improve you. This is total nonsense. Our brain has changed. It's not just about DNA expression, but really many processes in the nervous system are changed. Downregulates dopamine, serotonin in brain regions. Brain fog, feeling little, etc. are the consequences. If you want real change in feeling and perception, then you need to take psychoactive drugs. dopamine agonists. The active ingredients must have a strong effect on serotonin. Ayahuasca, Kambo, Iboga, Bufo. That builds you up again. I take iboga and supplement it with ginseng and maca. This lasts many months but PSSD disappears. You can feel more and more, you become more and more human.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Any experiences with vitamin A besides op? I'm curious to try because I believe sert dysfunction causes pssd. I experienced worsening symptoms from taking inositol.

"13-cis-Retinoic acid alters intracellular serotonin, increases 5-HT1A receptor, and serotonin reuptake transporter levels in vitro" :https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17895527/