Romantic feelings

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
bockemossen

Romantic feelings

Unread post by bockemossen »

I guess this maybe only aplies to people with severe symptoms. But have anyone been able to fall i love since getting PSSD?

I've had quite severe emotional blunting and mild to moderate anhedonia for the last 8-10 years or so. Recently though I actually fell in love with a girl. Well, it's more like limerence. But I didn't beleive I could feel like that anymore. It's not as strong as it used to be when I've fallen in love before but it's still life changing. Maybe the amphetamine I've taken recently to study (2-3 times a week) have had something to do with it, but I can't seem to let her go from my mind sober as well. I've also done some theraputic ketamine sessions at home recently, but the first time was like one day before i fell for her.

My libido still sucks but I've felt romantic feelings for the first time in such a long time. Actually I've had more romantic behaviour than feelings, but still. Anyone relate? Or maybe I don't have PSSD but just depression/repressed emotions?
vk13

Re: Romantic feelings

Unread post by vk13 »

If you fell in love i think it cant be anhedonia.... You said libido sucks but other symptoms?