Possible Treatments List

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
GIXXER

Re: Possible Treatments List

Unread post by GIXXER »

healingspell wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Ghost wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 pm I created a post on the PSSDlab site with links to every possible treatment thread ever posted in the treatments section. Some are repeats, but that just means that there is more than one thread on the same topic :x . I'm going to sticky this to the top of this forum. READ IT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TREATMENT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD. Also PM me with any new ideas for things to put on there.

https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/what-weve-tried/

Ghost
The links on the page go to spam sites instead of providing information about each option.
The list was made in 2017.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

GIXXER wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:01 pm
healingspell wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Ghost wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 pm I created a post on the PSSDlab site with links to every possible treatment thread ever posted in the treatments section. Some are repeats, but that just means that there is more than one thread on the same topic :x . I'm going to sticky this to the top of this forum. READ IT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TREATMENT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD. Also PM me with any new ideas for things to put on there.

https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/what-weve-tried/

Ghost
The links on the page go to spam sites instead of providing information about each option.
The list was made in 2017.
Maybe time to update it?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

This is a good catch. Issue is that when we moved the forum it went from .com to .org. If you change the URL it should work. This is why I started trying to host as much on the site as possible and avoid links. I'll try to find some time to fix it.

Generally, these should all work:
https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/success-stories/
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Also I'd love to update the list of success stories but don't have the time to do so. If anyone wants to help out and put together a collection of links since I last updated (October 2020), I will get the links and stories on there. I just don't have the time to dig through the site looking for them and candidly I haven't been online here enough in the last 3 years to catch most of them.

I think the success stories might be the most impactful thing I've ever put together on PSSD in terms of preserving stories of hope and giving people ideas to try to improve their condition.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Resolved the issue on "What we're tried". All links should now direct to this website and not the old one.