Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
jaiho

Re: Pramipexole (Success)

Unread post by jaiho »

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10 ... 5.15060788

The Fawcett studies are what the people on prami followed. Anhedonia, for me at least, causes loss of sexual function, genital numbness, absent libido & lack of orgasm.
In remission i recover all sexuality. I have heard some become hypersexual on Pramipexole. I have not heard anyone say they have sexual problems on it.

My experience with pramipexole was significant anhedonia relief, but no remission. It had downsides such as asociality, lack of appetite and insomnia. I will be trying MAOI+Augment soon.
Another report on the group showed full recovery of genital sensitivity on Parnate+Mianserin.
Vercingétorix

Unread post by Vercingétorix »

Does anybody know how long maxbook was on pramipexole ? I've read the whole thread but I couldn't find this information.
Breathdeep

Unread post by Breathdeep »

I'm interested too. Im tempted to try it
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

jaiho wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:29 am Those doses are too low. We've had alot of pramipexole success stories on the FB group for anhedonia.
I think PSSD & Anhedonia are closely linked. Dose ranges for anhedonia are generally in the 1.5mg - 5mg daily range.
And does that work or they have to stay on it?
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Any update on this??
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Somethinh i'd like to clarify. Anyone know if Macbook took Long time release or Instant Release? He didn't say it clearly. Someone said the Macbook took instant release but i don't know from where he got that. Moreover, 0,26 and 0,52 are dosages that we found (at least in Europe) for long time release and not Instant release.
Maybe the key is Long terme release. Anyone tried 0,25 and then 0,52 long time release?
I will maybe give a try
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

---
Last edited by FindGoodNickname on Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

FindGoodNickname wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:29 pm I have tried it, and I guess it's just the troll Meso trying to get people to try it.
It feels horrible and does not help.
Wth, this thread was not started by Meso, nor did he claim any cures with pramipexole.
Consider this a warning that (unfounded) personal attacks will not be tolerated here.
Terabithia

Unread post by Terabithia »

This cured story seems fake. Posted from a burner account with awful and inconsistent grammar, formatting and punctuation.
Pramipexole may still indeed be helpful as i’ve seen legit dopamine agonists cured stories like the very old one on Youtube of the guy that tried Trivestal Retard and Ropinorole.