i think im cured but

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
redditorx4

i think im cured but

Unread post by redditorx4 »

ps: timeline on how i was from: mild pssd>severe pssd>mild pssd. to current day now.

my genitals feel like it has been disconected from my brain. its hard to explain. i get hard erections every single days for a long time. even if i touch it in slightest it gets hard. but whenever i try to masturbate erections r not that hard. its as if my penis has its own brain now and is like "nope" and "i want to get erection whenever i want to and not because you want to"
--
very interesting.

as for other symptoms such as anorgasmia or delayed ejaculation they have improved enough so im happy about that thank God. psychological de and se dysfunction are real too.

as for libido i have very low libido still and low sexual thoughts and it does not bother me because having dealt with pharapilias and fetishes and hypersexuality in the past now that thats gone i dont feel like a pervert anymore and feel nornal and comfortable in my own skin.

now what has helped me? it might be two things. thanks to God.

1 improved over time.
2 camel urine.

i realy dont know. took it for 2 days too. so idk if that was the trigger point where things started improving (altough in a very slow manner like weeks after weeks of improving slowly but surely)

as for my disconected genitals feelings im gonna wait it out if it dont work in thinking penile implant.

thank you guys hope yall have a wonderfull n non stressful day