Suggested Treatment Plan

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
umapinha

Re: Suggested Treatment Plan

Unread post by umapinha »

My psychiatrist prescribed Buspirone to treat depression without affecting libido. I do not know if I have PSSD, I have a strong genital numbness, but I get to compromise normally. I am afraid to take it and get worse after use. But at the same time, I'm not having a life, I'm depressed, I have not worked for 4 years, it's very difficult to live like this.
afx

Unread post by afx »

---
Last edited by afx on Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

Thank you so much for this very good post ghost and that you keep on working hard on the PSSD issue troughout all those years.
In my opinion you understood very well which factors lead to PSSD and I would definately say that I see myself in all six risk factors and side notes that you listed. I'll give my best to follow the steps you suggest to get better and tell you soon how I'll be doing.

Relating to your advices of treating PSSD I could imagine that intermittent fasting might be another possible way to at least get rid of the zombie feeling that comes along with PSSD for some people. For me it works incredibly well since I stopped eating anything for 18 to 20 hours almost every day. It feels like my mind is becoming much clearer and like I said, the Zombie feeling goes away pretty much.

I'm not exactly shure though if this dp/dr/zombie condition is because of PSSD or any early complication of a potential neurodegenerative disorder such as dementia which occured on one side of my family background.
This leads to the question if many other PSSD sufferers have comparable cases in their families. If so this might be another risk factor for developing PSSD. But at this point I'm only guessing – it might also be incorrect.
Do you think It might be a good idea to start a threat asking about dementia or parkinson's or any other neurological disorder in people's families?
Sflute11

Unread post by Sflute11 »

If you’re in a medical marijuana state rso indica will improve sleep
bolor

Unread post by bolor »

Why marsturbation/sex daily? I see some guys saying that nofab will improve sexual function??
AdvencedResearchPL

Unread post by AdvencedResearchPL »

bolor wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:31 pm Why marsturbation/sex daily? I see some guys saying that nofab will improve sexual function??
it improves but in normal people, not pssd.
bupropioninducedPSSD

Unread post by bupropioninducedPSSD »

A quick video with background on Flibanserin...this gave me pause, as a woman (maybe different for men?): https://nutritionfacts.org/video/flashb ... -in-women/