Microdosing Dextroamphetamine Experience

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
redditorx4

Re: Microdosing Dextroamphetamine Experience

Unread post by redditorx4 »

Terabithia wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:29 pm
redditorx4 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:18 pm i took camwl urine which inhibit p450 enzyme, which also gsve me improvements. what about your erectile function? any improvements? how long did you take it? did you stop taking it? will you take it back? if it cures you permanently pls dont leave without making a post on how you got cured.
My erectile and cognitive function are what I feel are benefiting the most with this trial. Since starting this trial I feel like my brain is much closer to baseline and because of this I don’t feel depersonalized anymore. Sensation is better in my penis and my erectile dysfunction is still there but improvements are being made. Overall this trial is definitely helping and I have no negative effects to report thus far so I will continue for a few more days at doses between 1-3mg.

I do think manipulating P450 enzymes is a way forward especially in their inhibition. For example I noticed improvements with grapefruit juice but haven’t run a dedicated trial as of yet. I think it has pro cortisol effects which seem beneficial to me since i’m incapable of feeling stress in this condition.
thanks i relate to your story. alot of spontaneous erections etc. but it didnt start while on it. it happend couple days or weeks later later.
Terabithia

Unread post by Terabithia »

redditorx4 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:28 pm
Terabithia wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:19 pm
sylv wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:40 am This is very interesting and please keep us informed. It would be a good thing to make a separate thread for each trial and give some personal history. Like primary psychiatric conditions and personal characteristic ( age ). We are all anonymous here anyway.

I have seen microdosing AD mentioned in the survivingantidepressants forum. Certainly this is a valid strategy for reinstatement ( lowers risk of crash ). People with the history of past antidepressant use seems to be more sensitive to toxicity from normal doses.
Yes that’s what I plan on doing when I have the time to properly write everything up. I’ve been taking extensive daily notes on each trial as well. But I can easily say out of everything i’ve done so far i’ve experienced the greatest benefit reinstating SJW and microdosing.

This is day 3 now of this trial and today I took 1mg dextroamphetamine. My penis is definitely more alive than it’s ever been since I got PSSD. I can feel it fighting to spontaneously erect as well as my libido fighting to overcome whatever obstacle is in the way. It feels as though everything is still there beneath the surface but just weighed down by some blockage. And the cognitive benefits from the other day are still here as well. I also don’t feel depersonalization anymore. Whatever i’ve been doing is working so i’ll stick with it for a few more days.

And keep in mind I microdosed shrooms a couple weeks ago and felt great benefits doing that but I stopped because I thought it would be smarter to leave the more dangerous trials for later.

nice.

what is your theory behind why dextroampthemine improving you?

and

what is your theory behind why camel urine improved me?
From what I read so far and without citing any sources there is speculation that low doses of an agonist can resensitize receptors. It’s normally seen with GABAergic drugs or even alcohol where you could essentially “kindle” or “prime” the effects of the drug. I don’t think it’s proven to work with amphetamines but there are some anecdotal reports and it is considered risky because you could semi permanently oversensitize the receptors and develop ticks or other unwanted behaviours.

If I had to theorize why this works i’d say that our receptors can somehow recognize the miniscule dose given to them so they attenuate themselves to extract a maximum effect from that tiny amount of drug and in doing so they become more efficient through sensitization.

I don’t know much about camel urine but from
the little I did read I learned that it is historically used in Yemen and the middle east as pretty much a cure-all for even the most complex of diseases. It apparently has anti-cancer, testosterone increasing, immune support, P450 enzyme inhibition, unique antibodies, and who knows what else.

Camels aren’t frequent drinkers of water so their urine is quite potent when they do expel it and it was prescribed as medicine by the prophet himself along with camel milk. It’s something i’d be willing to trial eventually and you should keep us updated.

If i’m being honest, i’m not worried about any crashes because i’d rather lose it all trying to find a cure rather than settle for and live with diminished function. I’m optimistic and live with the belief that PSSD has a cure so regardless of any crashes I may experience I hold the belief that I could potentially still be cured. We just need to solve this puzzle.
redditorx4

Unread post by redditorx4 »

Terabithia wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:08 pm
redditorx4 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:28 pm
Terabithia wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:19 pm

Yes that’s what I plan on doing when I have the time to properly write everything up. I’ve been taking extensive daily notes on each trial as well. But I can easily say out of everything i’ve done so far i’ve experienced the greatest benefit reinstating SJW and microdosing.

This is day 3 now of this trial and today I took 1mg dextroamphetamine. My penis is definitely more alive than it’s ever been since I got PSSD. I can feel it fighting to spontaneously erect as well as my libido fighting to overcome whatever obstacle is in the way. It feels as though everything is still there beneath the surface but just weighed down by some blockage. And the cognitive benefits from the other day are still here as well. I also don’t feel depersonalization anymore. Whatever i’ve been doing is working so i’ll stick with it for a few more days.

And keep in mind I microdosed shrooms a couple weeks ago and felt great benefits doing that but I stopped because I thought it would be smarter to leave the more dangerous trials for later.

nice.

what is your theory behind why dextroampthemine improving you?

and

what is your theory behind why camel urine improved me?
From what I read so far and without citing any sources there is speculation that low doses of an agonist can resensitize receptors. It’s normally seen with GABAergic drugs or even alcohol where you could essentially “kindle” or “prime” the effects of the drug. I don’t think it’s proven to work with amphetamines but there are some anecdotal reports and it is considered risky because you could semi permanently oversensitize the receptors and develop ticks or other unwanted behaviours.

If I had to theorize why this works i’d say that our receptors can somehow recognize the miniscule dose given to them so they attenuate themselves to extract a maximum effect from that tiny amount of drug and in doing so they become more efficient through sensitization.

I don’t know much about camel urine but from
the little I did read I learned that it is historically used in Yemen and the middle east as pretty much a cure-all for even the most complex of diseases. It apparently has anti-cancer, testosterone increasing, immune support, P450 enzyme inhibition, unique antibodies, and who knows what else.

Camels aren’t frequent drinkers of water so their urine is quite potent when they do expel it and it was prescribed as medicine by the prophet himself along with camel milk. It’s something i’d be willing to trial eventually and you should keep us updated.

If i’m being honest, i’m not worried about any crashes because i’d rather lose it all trying to find a cure rather than settle for and live with diminished function. I’m optimistic and live with the belief that PSSD has a cure so regardless of any crashes I may experience I hold the belief that I could potentially still be cured. We just need to solve this puzzle.
thank you for your very detailed answer.