Can change environment benefit my condition?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Tfam489

Can change environment benefit my condition?

Unread post by Tfam489 »

I am wondering if change environment (I mean feeling better in new in city, having more things to do) can improve my condition? I mean I am really pissed in place in which I am currently living, maybe this is worsening pssd symptoms?
What is most depressing now I have financial possibilities to live full life but pssd stop all my future plans.
HzeTmy

Re: Can change environment benefit my condition?

Unread post by HzeTmy »

I think yes it can help, but just my opinion.
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

I am wondering is my current mental state - really unhappy with my life isn't triggering more pssd?For sure I have PTSD after nearly death experience, can this can be also factor?
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Tfam489 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:04 pm I am wondering is my current mental state - really unhappy with my life isn't triggering more pssd?For sure I have PTSD after nearly death experience, can this can be also factor?
To be honest it's more possible that this condition is caused physically not mentally but in my opinion for a possible recovery u should have a good enviroment, diet and lifestyle. Again it's just my opinion no one really knows what happened to our body.
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

Tfam489 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:04 pm I am wondering is my current mental state - really unhappy with my life isn't triggering more pssd?For sure I have PTSD after nearly death experience, can this can be also factor?
My opinion is yes,

This is how I got severe and sudden SD and fatigue in the first place along with depression that followed quickly after. I was poor, over worked to breaking point, a-hole boss in a boss/one worker business, toxic vicious trolls following me around on the net for a while, no gf or partners and was never able to get one until last year so I was lonely all my life until now. Shitty family issues and only just recovered from a debilitating illness not even 3 years prior which also physically and mentally effected my brain. it was a perfect storm.

Then started the psychs/docs giving me meds after meds for years and only made things worse until a combo that worked was found, when that turned on me, I tried to stop and got pretty bad PWS which includes the PSSD like symptoms.

But luckily I have a great environment, an amazing partner and super happy with my life despite having neurological withdrawal symptoms for over a year now while I very carefully re-taper/ and first time taper the other med.

My situation and mood definitely effects my physical symptoms and for many months I have had conscious control over autonomic physical symptoms that shouldn't be possible but hey, the mind and body are the one and same.
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

What was Your combo?