Scam warning: Ryan Ballow/Cortex Labs

Administrative notes and announcements.
GIXXER

Re: Scam warning: Ryan Ballow/Cortex Labs

Unread post by GIXXER »

I've been saying this for years. I've offered $20,000 in escrow if he could cure me of PSSD. He said no
oloop32

Unread post by oloop32 »

What I see happening here is people aggressively pressuring and questioning ballow, like it's an interrogation, him not wanting to abide by your rule (the rule of pssd sufferers?) and then out of frustration posting your conversion, which actually only proves that he came here to help and got attacked by what is clearly irrational, illogical points. This guy puts countless hours into content on many platforms, where you can actually sit and watch him for hours at a time, be who he is. Scammers do not do this. They aren't out in the open like that. I've followed his stuff for years. He's really only given scientifically validated (or reasonably accurate) suggestions.

Because he won't share results (which he's publicly stated reasoning for), you make the jump that he's a "scammer?" I'm sorry. I just can't make such a jump. Probably because I'm not emotionally fired up, trying to get him to do something angrily, and he declines, and now I'm bent out of shape because of it.

A friend of mine dealt with a 5 year stint of anhedonia, sexual dysfunction, and mood issues from long term adderal use. Ballow actually cured him (after 6 months of consulting). The guy isnt a scammer. I'm glad other people weighed in on Ryan and who he really is. One of the best biohacking and nootropics youtubers there are.

And yes. The man charges for hours upon hours of his time, research, getting messages at 1AM and working through issues with people (my friend's personal experience) and more. HOW DARE HE. How dare he charge people. He should just be a philanthropist hundred millionaire and aim to save the whales. Anything else = scammer, I guess.

I have watched people in this forum attack literally anyone that comes to help. Ballow's right. Some folks here are mad at the world, and actually attack anyone trying to help. I've consumed Ryan's content and worked with him at many levels, on many things over the years. The statement that he's a "scammer" because he didn't bow to your entitled request, is absurd. Actually absurd.

It's actually quite true that people in this forum are aggressively postured to attack and belittle anyone that doesn't agree with them, and espcially people that claim to understand how to help people with pssd. He literally pointed out something that is unequivocally true.

Again. All i see here is someone upset with ryan's response to their request to share what is probably and probably should stay, private information.

Sigh. the worst parts of the internet are reflected in this post.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Hi Ryan,

$20,000 in escrow, and my full endorsement if your protocol works, and cures me of PSSD.
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Oh yeah, no scammer ever posts Youtube videos to gain a following. Sure.

Scammers make grandiose claims but refuse to provide evidence, and get angry when confronted. Such as Ballow claiming he's cured 50+ people of PSSD without evidence, and hurling insults at me for questioning him. And then he justifies such lack of evidence with twisted logic designed to make his behavior appear acceptable. The same twisted logic oloop32 presents in his first ever post 🤔. But yes, former clients must maintain ~secrecy~ on what helped them, just like real medical doctors.

All I see here is a sad attempt from Ballow to fool more vulnerable PSSD sufferers into paying him thousands of dollars. Banned. Please do not make any more accounts here.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

What I think, as a med doctor, if he had be able to cure more that 50 guys it's because he has 'the cure', like a medicine or a drug we didn't think about it. But if he really said 'every PSSD is different, it depends of Hormones, TSH etc' he is a Iyer because to find one cure look very difficult but to find 50 differents cures whereas for the majority of ourselves have been tested for many things by many competent doctors, for me it's impossible.
RyanScamow

Unread post by RyanScamow »

oloop32 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:51 am What I see happening here is people aggressively pressuring and questioning ballow, like it's an interrogation, him not wanting to abide by your rule (the rule of pssd sufferers?) and then out of frustration posting your conversion, which actually only proves that he came here to help and got attacked by what is clearly irrational, illogical points. This guy puts countless hours into content on many platforms, where you can actually sit and watch him for hours at a time, be who he is. Scammers do not do this. They aren't out in the open like that. I've followed his stuff for years. He's really only given scientifically validated (or reasonably accurate) suggestions.

Because he won't share results (which he's publicly stated reasoning for), you make the jump that he's a "scammer?" I'm sorry. I just can't make such a jump. Probably because I'm not emotionally fired up, trying to get him to do something angrily, and he declines, and now I'm bent out of shape because of it.

A friend of mine dealt with a 5 year stint of anhedonia, sexual dysfunction, and mood issues from long term adderal use. Ballow actually cured him (after 6 months of consulting). The guy isnt a scammer. I'm glad other people weighed in on Ryan and who he really is. One of the best biohacking and nootropics youtubers there are.

And yes. The man charges for hours upon hours of his time, research, getting messages at 1AM and working through issues with people (my friend's personal experience) and more. HOW DARE HE. How dare he charge people. He should just be a philanthropist hundred millionaire and aim to save the whales. Anything else = scammer, I guess.

I have watched people in this forum attack literally anyone that comes to help. Ballow's right. Some folks here are mad at the world, and actually attack anyone trying to help. I've consumed Ryan's content and worked with him at many levels, on many things over the years. The statement that he's a "scammer" because he didn't bow to your entitled request, is absurd. Actually absurd.

It's actually quite true that people in this forum are aggressively postured to attack and belittle anyone that doesn't agree with them, and espcially people that claim to understand how to help people with pssd. He literally pointed out something that is unequivocally true.

Again. All i see here is someone upset with ryan's response to their request to share what is probably and probably should stay, private information.

Sigh. the worst parts of the internet are reflected in this post.
OMG this is sooooooo cringe!! Hahaha. The guy is so stupid he actually believes people will read this and not think it’s him 😂😂😂
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Hi again Ryan. My offer still stands