Currently on Fenclonine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
lepardglass

Re: Currently on Fenclonine

Unread post by lepardglass »

Meso wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:07 pm
sylv wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:58 am The effects are mild because brain is plastic and compensate the lack of serotonin signalling with other transmission. You see this things all the time in knouckout gene experiments. In neuroanatomy even removing entire lobe ( like in epilepsy ) gives limited symptoms, because - again - brain is plastic. The things go wrong and drastic only when you hit neural hub responsible for synchronizing other associative regions like the prefrontal cortex is.

Instead of looking to fix some isolated "dopamine deficiency" or "excessive serotonin" the question should be how a certain intervention will affect the whole neurocircuits which are made from many interconnected systems . Given the current state of knowledge only very weak assumptions could be made and these will mostly be wrong. From this experiment we know the elimination of 5HT is not the way to go
False, we should still consider 5HT. This experiment is deeply flawed: First, like you said we have to take into account compensatory actions of the brain. When you take an SSRI, it takes a couple of months to work, this is because it works through the compensatory actions themselves (i.e. autoreceptors downregulation, BDNF upregulation, glutamate blunting, etc.). So, if you really want to move on from 5HT, you have to trial Fenclonine for at least a couple of months as well since we need to see how the compensatory counter-effect will be like.

Second, we don't know the source he got his Fenclonine from. Is it lab-grade? or is it the very-likely scam that is on alibaba/amazon?

Third, before we move on from 5HT, several people has to repeat this trial. Scientific experiment doesn't allow room for n=1 anecdotes.
In total the synaptic serotonin(and all the rest of it) was suppressed for about 4 weeks if you include the ~10 days it takes to renew the enzyme so I felt that if brain plasticity was to kick in it would have already done so.(when I took ADs it would take about 3 weeks to kick in)
It was lab grade from a top US lab, 99.98% tested they even gave me the certificate, it was definitely the real deal and I could feel it(had to get creative to get them to sell it to me). Also the chemical properties were exactly as I had read, I even tested the solubility roughly.
It maybe would have been smart to keep going a bit but it was hard to tolerate at the end and it cost me $600 for this course.
lepardglass

malink wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:35 am Where did you buy fenclonine?
One of the top US labs, I had to get creative and used what I guess is a loophole to get it, it wasnt cheap. DM me if you want details.
lepardglass

Meso wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:23 pm
lepardglass wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:19 pm Got to say these results are a bit disappointing. Also surprised such modest side effects were felt from probably nuking >90% of serotonin, not even any gastrointestinal sides. There's a possibility different results could be achieved by keeping a consistent dose for 4+ weeks to see the effects of neuroplasticity kicking in.

Please let me know what you think, and ask any questions you want I will answer them.
I think the correct way of using Fenclonine is by giving it at least 6 weeks in a row for the brain to adapt. After all, the brain takes 6 weeks to adapt to SSRIs.

That aside, serotonin is only 1 piece of the puzzle. There are sex hormone problems as well even when levels are within range. I think Fenclonine can be a good center piece for a regimen.

There is definitely a hormone component imo, its like androgen receptors are desensitized. From the day I got PSSD I became shitty at sports and unable to enjoy it. I used to be very active and after that I became low physical energy and clumsy at sports.
malink wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:35 am Where did you buy fenclonine?
DMed you. From a lab supply/chemical reseller, most wont sell to individuals so say you're a business, some will ask a lot of question and some wont really care. fwiw I rented a virtual office to that delivery address is not residential(most wont ship to residential) and I had a personalized email with @madeupcompanyname.com

I think the trick is to just browse the online catalogs from these companies and try out the ones that look the least uptight. Worst case is they will send you and email asking you what its for, you give them research reason and if they dont like it theyll just refund you.

There are tons that do it, here is a very incomplete list for instance https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compou ... creen=true
I think the best is to google for research chemical labs in your area and narrow down a few candidates and then try them out. Search for "7424-00-2" that's the CAS number.
Hope this helps
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

Any update on the results of Fenclonine? Plz dm about a possible source.
ElaineBenes5

Unread post by ElaineBenes5 »

Any update?