Tucker Carlson discusses SSRIs on Monday July 25, 2022 show

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Brain food

Tucker Carlson discusses SSRIs on Monday July 25, 2022 show

Unread post by Brain food »

See link to the clip below, Tucker briefly mentions a 2020 BMJ study on PSSD from 7:10 to 7:25:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6310007222112#sp=show-clips

Later in the show he interviews Johann Hari the author of Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression - and the Unexpected Solutions.

We need to get him to do an entire segment on PSSD and interview Dr. David Healy or some other expert.
Brain food

Re: Tucker Carlson discusses SSRIs on Monday July 25, 2022 show

This link has the transcript.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... roblem.amp

Here’s what he says about PSSD;

In 2015, researchers from the scientific journal BMJ found that, "Some birth defects occur 2 to 3.5 times more frequently" a lot more frequently, "among the infants of women treated with (SSRIs) early in pregnancy." Wow. That's a huge problem ignored.

In the same journal in 2020, researchers found that "post-SSRI sexual dysfunction is underrecognized and can be debilitating both psychologically and physically." Well, that's kind of a problem, too. If it steals your sex drive, maybe it's stealing your soul. No, ignore it. Only cult members care.

Then last year, researchers in Sweden found that "There may be an increased hazard of violent crime during SSRI medication in a small group of patients. It may exist across age groups and throughout treatment periods and it possibly persists for up to 12 weeks after treatment discontinuation."

So, even after you stop taking the drugs, you may be impotent, infertile, violent, but at least the drugs cure the chemical imbalance in your brain that causes your depression. That was the selling point. What a great piece of marketing. You've got a chemical imbalance in your brain. You need these drugs and so hundreds of millions of prescriptions every year for these drugs. Well, in what seemed like news to us, last week we learned that actually SSRIs don't cure a chemical imbalance in your brain.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

please leave a comment too...

Brain food

This website immediately makes fun of Tucker Carlson talking about PSSD stealing our souls. Comment on this article as well.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-car ... edications
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight

There is a contact form on this link for Tucker Carlson but you have to be from the USA to fill it out. Can anyone help with this? While I disagree with him politically, any recognition is worthwhile.

Thanks for sharing!
anacleta

by the third comment on pssd I left, all my comments became invisible!

please sign up and leave a good comment on pssd, only one each, and maybe without adding links that could be considered spam and become invisible

Brain food

The clip was posted on the “tuckercarlsontonight” Instagram about an hour ago. You can add comments there.
anacleta

i had left 3 comments, then i realized they had become invisible with logout, so i unsubscribed out of annoyance. now searching i find only one comment mentioning pssd... too bad no one else tries to write a comment and start a discussion about pssd in the comments...or others have tried but the comments are invisible to the public and they don't notice because with login they are visible...
Brain food

anacleta wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:41 pm i had left 3 comments, then i realized they had become invisible with logout, so i unsubscribed out of annoyance. now searching i find only one comment mentioning pssd... too bad no one else tries to write a comment and start a discussion about pssd in the comments...or others have tried but the comments are invisible to the public and they don't notice because with login they are visible...
It was a similar story with media matters. Only one of my comments (I believe I made three) got posted. This is very frustrating.