Please AVOID doing weed/cannabis/THC

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Halan

Re: Please AVOID doing weed/cannabis/THC

Unread post by Halan »

What about smoking THC free cannabis?
CBD or CBG flowers
Sb919

Unread post by Sb919 »

Meso wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am
I don't know how THC PAWS is mediated. If it's receptor desensitization, then maybe CBD/CBG can help since they are weak eCB receptors antagonists. Also, generally speaking, people who suffer from depersonalization/derealization use Naltrexone to try and cure these symptoms. I don't know how much this is effective.
Got my hands on some naltrexone, as well as high potency CBG oil and some CBD hemp.

Is there any reason that I shouldn't be combining all three (Cbd cbg and nalt)? Making me feel like shit so far, but that's to be expected I think.
ultimatepssd

Unread post by ultimatepssd »

Is low dosing on 10 mg THC okay or no thc at all?
ssinus

Unread post by ssinus »

Sb919 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:56 pm
Meso wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am
I don't know how THC PAWS is mediated. If it's receptor desensitization, then maybe CBD/CBG can help since they are weak eCB receptors antagonists. Also, generally speaking, people who suffer from depersonalization/derealization use Naltrexone to try and cure these symptoms. I don't know how much this is effective.
Got my hands on some naltrexone, as well as high potency CBG oil and some CBD hemp.

Is there any reason that I shouldn't be combining all three (Cbd cbg and nalt)? Making me feel like shit so far, but that's to be expected I think.
I tried LDN - low dose naltrexone 2 Yrs ago - and maybe after 2nd dosage I woke up in the night after horrible dream, with strong tinnitus which kinda stays until today - not that severe but it comes and goes.
It worsened the numbness and I lost most of my gains, which never came back since. I'm not saying its going to happen everyone - we are all different, I started it just after I read a tons of expreriences shared by people who used it - mostly positive. It might give you better morning wood which - this will fade away after few days, + it worsen numbness. I regret this hardly even more than reinstatement of SSRI which I tried also in the past.
I have seen some reports where people shared the same - morning wood better for some time but worsen numbness and libido - so not a worth to take.
But again, everyone is different. (Im 10 Yrs with PSSD)
mhugh

Unread post by mhugh »

I think weed can actaully be used more in general to help PSSD.

As long as you are not using as a adolecescent and not taking them with ssris.

As well as dont over do it meaning don't do it chronically.

From my research i've seen weed indirectly helps with the Girk channels so there might be somthing to it in terms of improving PSSD.

From personal experience i've had some of the best orgasms I've experienced in my life on weed, I'd go as far as to say they were too pleasurable.

my brain pysiology might be unique on this because I was started fluoxeitine at a very young age before I had even my first orgasm so my current thoery is when I have the weed because of all the lack of stimuli ranging over years it overcompensates and release a ton more dopamine then a normal person might. Like somtimes Its like waves of pleasure going through my brain and im shivering and it is too pleasurable I can't take it it's kind of scary, some times I don't even want to ejaculate on it because I'm afraid of the pleasure. but overall it is a positive experience most of the times. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but if you have please let me know.

I will add some important tips, you should take a eqeal ammount of cbd with your thc in the weed this will counteract the pyschotic effects/memory imparment effects and in general most of the negative effects of weed. Most weed today is skunk weed with just way too high thc content and no cbd to balance it out.

the cbd will work with the cb1/2 receptors to prevent thc from binding as much and help with memory/parnanoia/anxienty

another tip is take some advil (ibuprofen) because it acts on the cox 2 receptors and similarly mitigates the memory effects of thc. Don't take the ibuprofen all the time because it's not good to and can cause stomach ulcers with chronic use but it is nice to have once in awhile with it and from experience the ibuprofen adds to the orgasm. :D
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Weed will only make condition worse with chronic use because it increases serotonin and agonizes 5ht1a receptors. 5ht1a agonism along with elevated serotonin desensitizes receptors which causes pssd symptoms to worsen.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

Weed has done nothing but improve symptoms for me and otherwise weed is not very medicinal for me as too much gives me anxiety. People have got to stop thinking that anything linked with serotonin is going to cause an issue. The problem isn't as simple as a few chemicals in the brain. It's a system-wide disorder