Partial recovery

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Hendrickson

Partial recovery

Unread post by Hendrickson »

Hello everyone, I didn't think I would write my partial success story, but I'm very happy to share it with you. A few years ago I went to the forum, but forgot my mail, so I created a new account. Let's get to the bottom of it: I've been getting pssd from duloxetine for over 5 years with this and all the symptoms that go with it, such as anhedonia, fatigue, hair loss. I has always been a supporter of the theory of serotonin receptor disorders before recent events. And I'm very happy to tell you that I was very wrong. I realized this when I came across an article about borreliosis a few months ago and have been reading and studying ever since. Passed tests for borreliosis, it was positive, I treated, but to no avail. Then I decided to pass another test for coinfection, bartonella and babesia, and there was also a positive test result. And what do I want to say? a month of bartonella treatment passed and my fatigue disappeared, as did anhedonia, and my libido returned. As for the erection, the morning risers returned, but the erection itself was only half restored, the doctor said that the treatment would be long. I am being treated by a Polish doctor according to the ILADS protocol. Well, that's all in principle, ask questions. Sorry for my bad English.
fellow1

Re: Partial recovery

Unread post by fellow1 »

So you skipped most important part. What are you taking for your treatment
Hendrickson

Unread post by Hendrickson »

fellow1 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:23 am So you skipped most important part. What are you taking for your treatment
It's quite a big treatment protocol, and every patient has individual treatment. Firstly you need to know what infection you have. I got the most help from dapson, rifampin and monocyclin, but also take several herbs, like berberine, curcumin and other, vitamins. Before i took Doxycycline, azytromicin, claritromicin, metronidazole, bactrim, amoccilcilin.
DON'T TREAT BY YOURSELF!!!!!! cause i take these antibiotics for several months, it's not just for one week, find a doctor.
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

Did you also have genital numbness? If yes, how bad?

Thanks!
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Hendrickson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:17 am Hello everyone, I didn't think I would write my partial success story, but I'm very happy to share it with you. A few years ago I went to the forum, but forgot my mail, so I created a new account. Let's get to the bottom of it: I've been getting pssd from duloxetine for over 5 years with this and all the symptoms that go with it, such as anhedonia, fatigue, hair loss. I has always been a supporter of the theory of serotonin receptor disorders before recent events. And I'm very happy to tell you that I was very wrong. I realized this when I came across an article about borreliosis a few months ago and have been reading and studying ever since. Passed tests for borreliosis, it was positive, I treated, but to no avail. Then I decided to pass another test for coinfection, bartonella and babesia, and there was also a positive test result. And what do I want to say? a month of bartonella treatment passed and my fatigue disappeared, as did anhedonia, and my libido returned. As for the erection, the morning risers returned, but the erection itself was only half restored, the doctor said that the treatment would be long. I am being treated by a Polish doctor according to the ILADS protocol. Well, that's all in principle, ask questions. Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks for sharing man. Quite surprising to see these results, really happy for you. Would appreciate an update in 1-3 months to hear how it goes!