Inositol Powder

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
iull1k

Re: Experiment: Inositol Powder - PharmD OP

Unread post by iull1k »

Second day on Inositol. Started with 2g, today 6g. Holly shit, i'm crying like a baby today. I'm not feeling better, but this alter for sure something in our brain.
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Any results guys?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

It was really expensive for me to keep buying, and probably not very effective because each week I'd have to lower doses to reduce ADD so I could take an exam. I'm going to try again over my semester break. It helped, but I was wasting money not going all in on it, and never re-ordered a third tub
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
xlmplmplmp

Unread post by xlmplmplmp »

What's the best brand to buy?
Tenyears27

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

I'm on my third day of Inositol 6 grams pd. Honestly, i feel pretty good. I haven't noticed any effect on my libido, or sexual functioning. But i do notice an effect on emotions, and cognition. Typing seems easier, i seem to obsess less, i kind-of understand again why people are so damn snappy, and emotional. Everything is more colorful, its a lot easier living like this. I'm going to stay at 6 grams for a week or two and see what happens.

Side note; My insomnia seems to be under control the last two nights
ethanmatthews

Unread post by ethanmatthews »

what brand do you use?
Tenyears27

PROT O COL
Myo-Inositol
Powder
Supports healthy mood, emotional
Wellness, and Behavior
Healthy ovarian function

Net wt. 1Ib. (454 grams)
Tenyears27

I'm almost sick to my stomach now that i get windows of feelings again. I'm almost in disbelief this happened. It's the worst possible thing that could have happened.

I was thinking about this earlier, it has nothing to do with inositol. In 2008 when i came off effexor, i felt great the first month, then i had emotional numbness, or a sort of dead feeling for atleast 3 years. I'm not sure why i can remember this all of a sudden. I remember nothing really felt right for a few years. I'm not even really sure if i had pssd. I probably did without realizing it. I remember one day, 4 years after thinking, wow, i feel like i'm actually over this. I remember everything was great again. Why i remember this now? I dont know.

I'm not sure it was as bad as it is now. Most likely not. But, it was pretty damn bad. And it did go away, but after several years. I had college to distract me back then.
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

I don't understand what are you trying to say. You feel bad again? Inositol stoped working?
Tenyears27

No that's not what I'm saying. Now that my emotions are off the wall again i remember things, and i realize how fucked up i am. It makes me sick to my stomach.