Diagnostic Criteria for Enduring Sexual Dysfunction. Full text free to everyone.

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
anacleta

Diagnostic Criteria for Enduring Sexual Dysfunction. Full text free to everyone.

Unread post by anacleta »

The full text of the article "Diagnostic criteria for enduring sexual dysfunction after treatment with antidepressants, finasteride and isotretinoin" is now available on RxISK.

We could consider it as a gift, since the 37 authors have not only collaborated in writing it, but also in purchasing it to make it freely available to everyone!

If you can, please leave a comment below the Rxisk post: https://rxisk.org/diagnostic-criteria-f ... sfunction/
anacleta

Re: Diagnostic Criteria for Enduring Sexual Dysfunction. Full text free to everyone.

Unread post by anacleta »

So after this gift, shall we try to do our part?
As long as the article is freshly published, we need the media to talk about it, as they often do. But since it seems that the PSSD issue is a bit of a niche one, the media won't notice this article and won't write about it if we don't contact them.

That is why I think we need to be the first to move; just a couple of people per country: 2 Italians, 2 French, 2 Germans, 2 British, 2 Americans etc..
to send a well written email to as many (as many as possible) media, magazines, medical bloggers, associations, and TV shows.

I have a draft email and have written down some points that can make things easier. I can pass on to you if you ask.

This is not easy to achieve, but at least we try! Who's up for it?

Please, if you are willing or you can find someone who is, let me know and let's keep each other updated on any responses.
Integra

Re: Diagnostic Criteria for Enduring Sexual Dysfunction. Full text free to everyone.

Unread post by Integra »

anacleta wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:58 pm So after this gift, shall we try to do our part?
As long as the article is freshly published, we need the media to talk about it, as they often do. But since it seems that the PSSD issue is a bit of a niche one, the media won't notice this article and won't write about it if we don't contact them.

That is why I think we need to be the first to move; just a couple of people per country: 2 Italians, 2 French, 2 Germans, 2 British, 2 Americans etc..
to send a well written email to as many (as many as possible) media, magazines, medical bloggers, associations, and TV shows.

I have a draft email and have written down some points that can make things easier. I can pass on to you if you ask.

This is not easy to achieve, but at least we try! Who's up for it?

Please, if you are willing or you can find someone who is, let me know and let's keep each other updated on any responses.
you are right, we must inform everyone about our problem. I support you. We must fight for ourselves.
pssdperson

Unread post by pssdperson »

anacleta wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:58 pm
Could you pass me the mail please? We really need to raise awareness somehow!