I am going to drop a major bomb soon

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
cdraham

Re: I am going to drop a major bomb soon

Unread post by cdraham »

Bb
Last edited by cdraham on Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
theheckme

Unread post by theheckme »

Lots of people crashed from st.johns wort or 5ht1 agonists....
Lot got more numb after lsd/psylocybin etc....
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

After trying Ropinirole (1/2 a pill) a dopamine agonist- my sensitivity, libido, and energy became much better for 5 days, decreasing benefit seen over the 5 days. I wouldnt do it again, i had serious, scary heart pain and eye blurryness/pain for 3 weeks afterward. That drug is poison! Tried L-hisitidine off of another thread and my libido and erections got much stronger, but I felt terrible on it, and as soon as I took zinc, most of the benefits went away immediately and yet I felt much, much better. Making me look up zinc deficiency, and that it decreases sertonin and gaba, sexual inhibitors. Now I'm trying Seroquel, a d1, d2, d3, and weak d4 receptor antagonist. D3 is mildly linked to symptoms of hypersexuality, which I could use a bit of.

Im insanely sensitive. I did 50mg of Seroquel every 3 weeks- as much as I felt I could handle and then finally tried 75mg on Tuesday and slept for 15 hours while getting very mild head electrical shocks. I hear some people take like 400mg to 600mg for other conditions, I would never survive that lol. Hoping to just mildly and permanently resensitize/upregulate dopamine receptors through antagonism. Causes blurry vision, eye pain, huge sleep increase, and hunger increase for me as side effects.

Also going to try Bromantane to potentially upregulate tyrosine hydroxylase. Heres a chart of dopamine antagonists and their sensitivity vs all the dopamine receptors I'd like to share. Seroquel=quetapine

https://imgur.com/fegIdbH
Joao Paulo Brasil

Unread post by Joao Paulo Brasil »

I can't understand it, every time I go back to SSRIS I have a little improvement, but then it disappears. For a short period something gets right and then everything goes wrong again. The effects do not continue despite continuing to take ssris.
Escitalopram and venlafaxine (7 months)
With PSSD FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS.
1day

Unread post by 1day »

Maxin wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:20 pm And tbh Lipitor felt very similar to when I took saw palmetto. I think they have some similar actions on hormones, at least for me. I felt very weak and exhausted.
Hey maxin!! been lurking around for a while. Read your posts from area's forum as SOPHIA. I'm interested by what you said you had full remission during pregnancy. I read that during pregnancy immune system shits towards th2. Anyway i would like to know if anything helping you lately? I'm at existencial crisis and you seem experienced to me.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

1day wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:24 am
Maxin wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:20 pm And tbh Lipitor felt very similar to when I took saw palmetto. I think they have some similar actions on hormones, at least for me. I felt very weak and exhausted.
Hey maxin!! been lurking around for a while. Read your posts from area's forum as SOPHIA. I'm interested by what you said you had full remission during pregnancy. I read that during pregnancy immune system shits towards th2. Anyway i would like to know if anything helping you lately? I'm at existencial crisis and you seem experienced to me.
http://www.proteabiopharma.com/page/diagnostics.php
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Maxin wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:59 pm
Yes I forget how I went in remission during pregnancy I was even able to catch a cold and I remember getting a cold sore. So immune system def shifted.
1day

Unread post by 1day »

Maxin wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:13 pm
Maxin wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:59 pm

Yes I forget how I went in remission during pregnancy I was even able to catch a cold and I remember getting a cold sore. So immune system def shifted.
How was your disulfiram experiment?
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

1day wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:25 pm
Maxin wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:13 pm
How was your disulfiram experiment?
It definitely acted as a dopamine agonist and the first week I could really feel it helping. But whenever I try to push dopamine I crash.
So I only took it a very short time I think it’s worth experimenting with.
I think the reason it’s actually helping Lyme patients is because it’s balancing dopamine levels. Because when it helps them it helps right away. If it was acting to kill off bacteria they wouldn’t show improvements that fast.
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

Just want to add that St. John's Wort made me extremely depressed and anxious and ruined my one vacation I'd had in years with my mom. It also made me crash some. Just warning that if you try it and feel bad at all, stop taking it immediately. It's kinda subtle and I thought I was just depressed because PSSD cuz I wasn't being mindful.