FMT

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
DeepRacer

FMT

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where to order an FMT kit for someone living in the United States? I found microbioma.org but I heard it’s not that good so I was wondering if anyone had any other places.

Also what has everyone’s experiences been with FMTs? I was planning on doing a seven day water fast and then doing both an enema and pill FMT
Kostakonkordia

Re: FMT

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

Do you mean for doing it yourself? I'm not from the states so idc. Sounds good to me but talk to someone about the fast who's is experienced with fmts or research it yourself.
You will probably have to do multiple courses of fmts one isn't always enough at least that's what I've heard... It's most likely the pages in the stool that have the curing potential. You could also introduce some probiotics and enzymes alongside your fmt. Maybe also some biofilm disruptors and sodium butyrate.
What's an enema?
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:36 pm Do you mean for doing it yourself? I'm not from the states so idc. Sounds good to me but talk to someone about the fast who's is experienced with fmts or research it yourself.
You will probably have to do multiple courses of fmts one isn't always enough at least that's what I've heard... It's most likely the pages in the stool that have the curing potential. You could also introduce some probiotics and enzymes alongside your fmt. Maybe also some biofilm disruptors and sodium butyrate.
What's an enema?
I ended up ordering from MGInfusions and getting a bunch of capsule and enema FMTs. Enemas you take through your rectum. I’ve been taking this biofilm disruptor called Interphase Plus by Klaire Labs and my plan is to go on a weeklong water fast after taking these biofilm disruptors and then taking the FMTs slowly and going on a vegetarian diet afterwards.
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

DeepRacer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:46 pm
Kostakonkordia wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:36 pm Do you mean for doing it yourself? I'm not from the states so idc. Sounds good to me but talk to someone about the fast who's is experienced with fmts or research it yourself.
What's an enema?
I ended up ordering from MGInfusions and getting a bunch of capsule and enema FMTs. Enemas you take through your rectum. I’ve been taking this biofilm disruptor called Interphase Plus by Klaire Labs and my plan is to go on a weeklong water fast after taking these biofilm disruptors and then taking the FMTs slowly and going on a vegetarian diet afterwards.
I think it would be better to take them all together. The disruptor and the fmts.