Premature Ejaculation / Please help

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
pii

Re: Premature Ejaculation / Please help

Unread post by pii »

Exactly the same for me, do u have Discord ?

Leb89 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:09 pm Hi all,

3 years ago I quit taking Citalopram (first 20 mg, then 10 mg) after 4 years of use. While been on it I basically had delayed orgasm and less libido, no impotence, but when I quit my function got back to normal after couple of days.

6 weeks ago, I took two doses of 10 mg Citalopram again and it completely smashed me. I quit the pills after those two doses and had impotence, complete loss of libido and difficulties to orgasm for 3 weeks. Then my feeling and ability to orgasm came back. But now I am hypersensitive in my genitals and I am close to orgasm after I get an erection very, very soon. Even when I am masturbating. My erection level is superhigh and it really bothers me a lot. Also my dick is not getting as hard as before, only when I am close to the fast peak as I mentioned.

I am close to kill myself, because I just can not live with this problem.

Has anyone else same experiences or can post links to similar problems?

I am thankful for every help.

Best,
Leb.
Parisien95

Unread post by Parisien95 »

Hello everyone, I also have the same problem after 10 days of withdrawal from seroplex 10mg and brintellix 5mg taken for 2 years. Does premature ejaculation return to normal over time?
OCDemon

Unread post by OCDemon »

My friend. I've had premature ejaculation to a severe extent after taking Rexulti for months. I know your pain. In addition to premature ejaculation, orgasm/ejaculation don't feel the same, and I also start going flaccid halfway through ejaculating. Before the medication my erections were much harder, felt better, orgasm/ejaculation felt better, and I also was able to maintain an erection for quite a while after ejaculating. Now as soon as I start ejaculating, within about 2 seconds it feels like someone has injected me with Novocaine and I go completely flaccid.

I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I do understand your feelings.

Check out Jonathon White Lifestyle on YouTube -- also known as Sexual Kung Fu. I have only practiced this a little bit, but it's possible it can help. Daoist breathing practices and mental training, in my opinion, may potentially rewire the brain and even alter our damaged serotonin receptors to function in a more normal way again. I always try to have hope. Discipline and commitment is the name of the game.

I never had to worry about premature ejaculation before. It is not fair for you, or for me. But we have no other choice. One practice you can try right away is, when you have an erection and are aroused, take a deep breath, and tense every single muscle in your body as hard as you can for 10 seconds. Then completely relax and exhale. This is said (by "MotivationalDoc" on YouTube) to activate the parasympathetic nervous system.

You may also try "penis root masturbation" (there is an actual clinical study on this for treatment of PE) -- try only stimulating the base of the penis. It's much less sensitive and much less prone to triggering ejaculation. The goal is slowly, over time, to retrain the receptors in your brain to not be as sensitive. The more time you spend in a parasympathetic dominant state while erect, the stronger this link becomes, and the easier it will become for you to relax and not ejaculate when being stimulated.

Remember "point and shoot": Parasympathetic (erection) and Sympathetic (ejaculation) nervous systems. It may help you to do your own research on sympathetic vs. parasympathetic nervous system, and see if you can find things that help you.

As far as "sexual kung fu" goes, try looking up the Lower Dan Tian breathing exercise Jonathon shows on his YouTube channel. One practice is taking that over-stimulated, ready to ejaculate feeling -- and drawing that energy up and back deep into the Dan Tian. It is a "neurological" exercise in my opinion and by doing these practices while masturbating you are re-wiring your brain -- slowly -- to tolerate stimulation without ejaculation.
Psychological-Safe15

Unread post by Psychological-Safe15 »

Do histamine level affect PE ??
papiforreal123

Unread post by papiforreal123 »

Hi

Did you experience after the first usage?
Or only after you reinstate for the second time?