My little theory about PE

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
chemistry

My little theory about PE

Unread post by chemistry »

I want to talk about a conditioned behaviour I do that I’ve noticed this since the beginning of knowing what PSSD was but I just accepted it as normal. Maybe it is actually normal and if so please tell me. But what if its not? It’d probably explain why I have PE.

In order for me to gain and especially maintain a strong erection I usually have to tense the muscles in my body. Mainly in the pelvic floor, abs, butt, legs, etc. I remember thinking okay this is obviously making me cum sooner but I couldnt imagine being fully relaxed AND aroused/hard.

Apparently there was research done saying ED and PE could be the same condition and many people with PE actually are having some severity of ED and are adapting to this by tensing the pelvic floor muscles to achieve/hold an erection, kind of like a cock ring. This new behaviour leads to more muscle contractions that lead to early ejaculation.

What do you guys think of this? I havent tested it out enough but I know if I fully relax and especially if I do a reverse kegel, My erection goes from 90% to 50% very quick. And if i tense up again i can make the head of my penis fill back up with blood right away.

Are you guys (or were you guys pre-pssd) able to achieve an erection while being very relaxed? (Physically and mentally) Like a relaxed hard on? Ive had this condition so long idek what’s normal and if that is even a thing…

To me arousal and stress/excitement go hand in hand and that leads to muscle tenseness due to the sympathetic CNS being active. Can you have a parasympathetic arousal with erections?

I appreciate any input, as knowing I should be able to achieve a strong erection alongside having my body be relaxed will really help me calm my pelvic floor spasms and hopefully help me last a lot longer.
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
tonyareias

Re: My little theory about PE

Unread post by tonyareias »

How you “tense the muscles”?
Is something we can’t do as we want.
tonyareias

Re: My little theory about PE

Unread post by tonyareias »

The pelvic floor muscles are key in sustaining blood flow to the penis and maintaining erections. The muscles do this by putting pressure on the penile veins. The pressure prevents blood from leaving the area, making an erection possible.
After read your post about “muscles” I do a test for my self. Before pooping I masturbate and have a good erection.. after pooping masturbate again but with really poor e delayed erection.

What’s happened? Maybe something about pelvic floor muscles.
What’s the relation with SSRI? I don’t know.
Pelvic floor muscles play a role in erectile function. Pelvic floor muscles that are too tight and chronically short restrict blood flow into the shaft of the penis and put pressure on nerves that supply sensation to the penis. Lax muscles do not engage to maintain an erection and may have weakened contraction during ejaculation. Both short and lax muscles are dysfunctional and do not function as they need to for optimal erections, orgasms, and ejaculation.