Can PSSD worsen after COVID vaccination?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Pizzaiscool88

Can PSSD worsen after COVID vaccination?

Unread post by Pizzaiscool88 »

I got worsed PSSD after taking NAC so I 'm really careful now and I'm afriad vaccination can worsen pssd
IHateProzac

Re: Can PSSD worsen after COVID vaccination?

Unread post by IHateProzac »

Some people have reported a crash but I think it was temporary. I would suggest you get vaccinated and not worry about it.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

There have been plenty people with pssd reporting back after getting vaccinated and i havent seen any reason to believe any interaction between pssd and covid vaccination.
It also didnt change anything for me personally
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Pizzaiscool88 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:37 pm I got worsed PSSD after taking NAC so I 'm really careful now and I'm afriad vaccination can worsen pssd
I took NAC for 2 weeks and felt like it worsened me for a while… I went back to baseline after I stopped it though..

Had both vaccination jabs and hasn’t made my PSSD worse at all! Would 100% recommend you take it. I think the only way anyone gets worse after the vaccine is nocebo! Think there’s more risk by NOT taking it and running the risk of catching COVID!
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
pii

Unread post by pii »

Sounds like u guys works for Pfizer recommending something thats Not even a vaccin its a mrna thats now even Been tested by animals, and Not even fda approved and there are Thousens of cases repportet to vaers, of serve side effect pepole got life destroyed almoste more then we got from pssd . But It seems you guys just mild cases meybe u dont even have pssd
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

pii wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 am Sounds like u guys works for Pfizer recommending something thats Not even a vaccin its a mrna thats now even Been tested by animals, and Not even fda approved and there are Thousens of cases repportet to vaers, of serve side effect pepole got life destroyed almoste more then we got from pssd . But It seems you guys just mild cases meybe u dont even have pssd
If you don’t want the vaccine then that’s your choice but please don’t belittle other peoples cases (dismissing them as mild) or say that they don’t have PSSD. Also the claim that they work for Pfizer is ridiculous.
pii

Unread post by pii »

Yes but its almost like recommending ssri to somone , there are pepole so damaged from the mrni they cant move anymore, i found alot of pepole coming out on videos telling about there hell, and pepole died too. So recommending something like this and saying its safe its. Its Not right becouse there are no studies saying its safe, its still Not approved u cant say its safe ore even effective
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

pii wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 am Sounds like u guys works for Pfizer recommending something thats Not even a vaccin its a mrna thats now even Been tested by animals, and Not even fda approved and there are Thousens of cases repportet to vaers, of serve side effect pepole got life destroyed almoste more then we got from pssd . But It seems you guys just mild cases meybe u dont even have pssd
Making one more claim that “ we work for pfizer” or “ dont even have pssd” will result in a ban next time.
Who the hell do you think you are
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I have cleaned the thread, its topic is pssd and vaccination, not general opinions about the logic of vaccination
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

There is no evidence that the vaccines alter your genes. That is a gross misunderstanding of how mRNA works. If you are going to make such a claim, back it up with scientific sources.

It is true that many people report side effects from vaccines, but it's hard to establish causality without placebo controlled trials. With over 4 billion doses of COVID vaccines administered, it is a statistical certainty that people will become ill or die after doses, even if the vaccine is not responsible. People are primed to look for side effects and there may even be nocebo effects due to negative expectations. There is also a selection bias where people who suspect side effects are more inclined to report it to their friends/social media, compared to people who feel fine not going out of there way to report that. We are seeing all the pitfalls of human psychology that properly designed clinical trials try to avoid.

The best we can do is to make data-based decisions from high quality science.

Here is a good meta-analysis of vaccine safety from various clinical trials.

Here is a study on delta variant vaccine effectiveness
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread