Probably PSSD after Wellubutrin + Trazodone

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
JustOnlyHope

Re: Probably PSSD after Wellubutrin + Trazodone

Unread post by JustOnlyHope »

Arahant, I don’t know what to say, you really make me stronger. I feel better. The worst thing I’ve done was reading some forum when people were talking “our friend zidag has died” or some other guys like anhedonicape.

I was terrified. I was really deeply feeling their emotions. I’ve totally gave up and cut of my friends and thinking about suicide although it’s just only 3 months.

Why are you on this forum? What happened to you exactly?
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

Aa
Last edited by Semogomes on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

JustOnlyHope wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:00 pm Arahant, I don’t know what to say, you really make me stronger. I feel better. The worst thing I’ve done was reading some forum when people were talking “our friend zidag has died” or some other guys like anhedonicape.

I was terrified. I was really deeply feeling their emotions. I’ve totally gave up and cut of my friends and thinking about suicide although it’s just only 3 months.

Every other week, a new member joins here as you terrified after reading horror histories on the internet.

You cannot compare yourself with someone else just because they have taken a similar medication. You don't know what other issues might have been happening.

Answering your questions:

What happened to me:

viewtopic.php?p=33548#p33548

I am way better now, and I lot of people ask If I am recovered why I am here?
Then later cannot understand why "there are no recoveries" on the internet...

Why I am here:

My brother tried suicide almost two years ago. Same schedule, antidepressant, sexual disfunction, reading a lot of horror histories on the internet.
I don't like to talk much about it, obviously...
Take care Bro...
Last edited by arahant on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

JustOnlyHope wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:54 pm Maybe Wellbutrin caused that kind of problem not Trazodone?
I guess it can no doubts be the cause of it. Mine was Wellbutrin 150mg for 2 weeks probably. But don't exclude trazodone since it had taken others into PSSD too.

My speculation is that maybe both of them did this, every drug can do it and get your body out of balance.

Be good, and also laugh and make things you like even if you not into it... It's better than hanging in hopelessness and sticking into negativity from other people on forums. I don't blame them at all, but a place with people in bad situations and surely negative affirmations tend to be toxic to you and all of us here.
JustOnlyHope

arahant wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 pm
JustOnlyHope wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:00 pm Arahant, I don’t know what to say, you really make me stronger. I feel better. The worst thing I’ve done was reading some forum when people were talking “our friend zidag has died” or some other guys like anhedonicape.

Every other week, a new member join here like you, terrified after reading horror histories on the internet.

You cannot compare yourself with someone else just because they have taken a similar medication. You don't know what other issues might have been happening.

Answering your questions:

What happened to me:

viewtopic.php?p=33548#p33548

I am way better now, and I lot of people ask If I am recovered why I am here?
Then later cannot understand why "there are no recoveries" on the internet...

Why I am here:

My brother tried suicide almost two years ago. Same schedule, antidepressant, sexual disfunction, reading a lot of horror histories on the internet.
I don't like to talk much about it, obviously...
Take care Bro...

So you are recovered? That’s true about stories, I’ve never found no one who said “I’m cured”
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

@JustOnlyHope

There are others...
"Cure" is a strong word, but it's kinda perfectionist too...
I think someone would say that if they take no medication and feel great.

FYI:

https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/success-stories/
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
JustOnlyHope

Hey Guys,

A very strange thing, but a positive one. I have a mycosis problem and started taking fluconazole 100 mg per day today. After a few hours I felt as if the derealization had slightly decreased and I felt more of my emotions etc. In the case of sexual issues, no change. Who knows what could have happened, just a coincidence?