PSSD Crash

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Naczoz

PSSD Crash

Unread post by Naczoz »

I wonder - many people got crash by various things - even stuff like maca, inositol or melatonine. I myself got severe crash after trazodone that did not had any effect on my sexuallity before PSSD - but whan I took it to counter my pssd or at least improve my mood not affecting pssd - it totally fucked my orgasm sesation and my low libido is now absent. So my question is - do people go back to their previous pssd baseline or I just fucked myself even more and I will be worse than ever like this?
Trazohell

Re: PSSD Crash

Unread post by Trazohell »

Dude we are fucked, pls understand this finally. The body reacts to substances paradoxically or no longer at all. I am currently taking DHT gel and it is like putting honey on my skin. My libido and erections are even worse again.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Trazohell wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm Dude we are fucked, pls understand this finally. The body reacts to substances paradoxically or no longer at all. I am currently taking DHT gel and it is like putting honey on my skin. My libido and erections are even worse again.
There is no evidence that “we are fucked” so please try and keep negativity to a minimum and not spread potentially dangerous claims that can impact people’s mental state
Amisrableguy

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

Trazohell wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm Dude we are fucked, pls understand this finally. The body reacts to substances paradoxically or no longer at all. I am currently taking DHT gel and it is like putting honey on my skin. My libido and erections are even worse again.
Dht gel will shut u down! Where did u get it also it’s likely fake I know plenty of fake sites that sell dht

U have low t as it is if I were u I would try trt!
Trazohell

Frog wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:36 pm
There is no evidence that “we are fucked” so please try and keep negativity to a minimum and not spread potentially dangerous claims that can impact people’s mental state
People here are trying tons of substances from neurotransmitters to hormones since years with no to little improvements. Only a handfull from thousand of members say they are "recovered", while we don't know if they really had PSSD, just accepted it or just want to test their theories with fake accounts to others using them as guinea pigs. So of course some of us are fucked, that's the reality. Too many people are still dreaming that such a complex damage can be easy reversed with a magic pill that come "soon", that's the same naivity that lead us to PSSD. Like someone would saying alzheimer's or paraplegia are curable, but even there the research is more advanced.
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

Trazohell wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:29 am People here are trying tons of substances from neurotransmitters to hormones since years with no to little improvements. Only a handfull from thousand of members say they are "recovered", while we don't know if they really had PSSD, just accepted it or just want to test their theories with fake accounts to others using them as guinea pigs. So of course some of us are fucked, that's the reality. Too many people are still dreaming that such a complex damage can be easy reversed with a magic pill that come "soon", that's the same naivity that lead us to PSSD. Like someone would saying alzheimer's or paraplegia are curable, but even there the research is more advanced.
With your definition of PSSD (~some curse you cannot recover from), by definition nobody recovers.
With standard definition (sexual dysfunction after stopping SSRIs), you have some partial or total recoveries. And some people having such an urge to recover they kill their chances to recover, because too much anxiety increases symptoms and trying everything and anything ("tons of substances") is unlikely to lead to a cure, especially without any proper trial (=stopping too early). And some people who really tried Ghost's protocol and didn't improve.
We don't have any reliable statistics on these 3 groups. IMHO the last one is not the biggest at all.
Last edited by Thomas on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Trazohell wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:29 am
Frog wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:36 pm
People here are trying tons of substances from neurotransmitters to hormones since years with no to little improvements. Only a handfull from thousand of members say they are "recovered", while we don't know if they really had PSSD, just accepted it or just want to test their theories with fake accounts to others using them as guinea pigs. So of course some of us are fucked, that's the reality. Too many people are still dreaming that such a complex damage can be easy reversed with a magic pill that come "soon", that's the same naivity that lead us to PSSD. Like someone would saying alzheimer's or paraplegia are curable, but even there the research is more advanced.
It’s not the reality, there have been plenty of recovery stories that you can look at on Ghost’s website and there are also people who have symptomatic relief. See the recent thread from Fbz. Take your negativity elsewhere please and think how your words can negatively impact others
Trazohell

Yes some people may recover but most (about 75-80%) stay damaged, that say the statistic. But think what you want, dreaming is part of life, so...
Amisrableguy

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

Trazohell wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:00 pm Yes some people may recover but most (about 75-80%) stay damaged, that say the statistic. But think what you want, dreaming is part of life, so...
I think ur gonna recover brother!

Ur t is low when I was at those levels I had zero libdio either!

I Know u said that ur gonna try trt but doctors always give shitty protocols and they give u just enough so ur will always be short every month!

If u just order from the website I gave u! U could get the test cheap and by next week!

How bad and desperate are u really bro!
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Trazohell wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:00 pm Yes some people may recover but most (about 75-80%) stay damaged, that say the statistic. But think what you want, dreaming is part of life, so...
there is no statistics about pssd