First compound to try for sensitivity or orgasm?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
JP1985

First compound to try for sensitivity or orgasm?

Unread post by JP1985 »

I’ve decided it’s time I try a compound for my sensitivity and muted orgasm problem. What is the first one I should try? All suggestions welcomed! I’ve tried things before but never for long enough I don’t think! Thanks
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
cdraham

Re: First compound to try for sensitivity or orgasm?

Unread post by cdraham »

Id say CBG/SJW
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Is there much chance any of them can make things worse? Is inositol a safe-ish option too? I’d rather start with lowest risk things first
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Give a shot to both: Buspirone and Bethanechol.

Probably don't take too much Bethanechol at once though, but restores acetylcholine which, gives sensitivity, if I'm correct.

Buspirone for anxiety/ stress/ depression.

I'd avoid SJW I haven't tried it myself but have read is like a super ssri of sorts and can give cataracts (which can be repaired with simple surgery but still)
Last edited by JakeLawe on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

JP1985 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am Is there much chance any of them can make things worse? Is inositol a safe-ish option too? I’d rather start with lowest risk things first
There's no such a thing as "risk free" life. I have seen people claiming "things worse" after taking "homeopathy pills" , which is prescribed as pure placebo, but in this case was a good example of nocebo.
I have heard of people who took only one 5mg pill of buspirone, got a mild dizziness and misinterpreted it as "damaging the brain" and panicked enough to visit the ER while "trying to save his life from brain damage."
Better look for results in studies and reported side effects from clinical trials, than asking people in forums if "is this safe?". We can easily get a feedback like the examples above.

Fear of "make things worse" can put us on a dead end. Depending on how big is this fear, it's better take nothing a look for CBT psychotherapy before.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

arahant wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:51 pm
JP1985 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am Is there much chance any of them can make things worse? Is inositol a safe-ish option too? I’d rather start with lowest risk things first
There's no such a thing as "risk free" life. I have seen people claiming "things worse" after taking "homeopathy pills" , which is prescribed as pure placebo, but in this case was a good example of nocebo.
I have heard of people who took only one 5mg pill of buspirone, got a mild dizziness and misinterpreted it as "damaging the brain" and panicked enough to visit the ER while "trying to save his life from brain damage."
Better look for results in studies and reported side effects from clinical trials, than asking people in forums if "is this safe?". We can easily get a feedback like the examples above.

Fear of "make things worse" can put us on a dead end. Depending on how big is this fear, it's better take nothing a look for CBT psychotherapy before.
I know there’s risks to taking anything but I’m sure there’s certain things that are more likely to cause problems than others so I’d rather chance the least likely ones first.
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

It is very unlikely that any drug make you permanently worse... except if you fear it, because nocebo effect is quite common.
That is why I refused taking anything as long as I felt I wasn't ready enough in my mind to assess its effect.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

All theory aside, things like AP’s and 5htp hasnt made anyone with pssd (that i know of) better and did make several people (permanently) worse. At least stay away from these is my advice. For the rest it would be wise to use the search button on the forum to have an idea about the risks.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Jaxx wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:14 pm All theory aside, things like AP’s and 5ht hasnt made anyone with pssd (that i know of) better and did make several people (permanently) worse. At least stay away from these is my advice. For the rest it would be wise to use the search button on the forum to have an idea about the risks.
What’s AP’s and 5ht? Thanks
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Anti Psychotics and a serotonin precursor supplement (i meant 5htp)