New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Maxin

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by Maxin »

BABA YAGA wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:48 am
Maxin wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:42 pm Things that would be worth trialing:
Valtrex
Truvada
Mms
Oil of oregano
Asea
Food grade hydrogen peroxide.

As well as meditation or neural reprogramming.
You can kill all you want but if the stress system stays activated the immune system will never balance.
Valtrex is not the right go mate. Without knowing the right Infection, taking a wrong Antiviral can cause adverse effects!
Valtrex is the standard go to antiviral
that Montoya and open medicine institute use for all these viruses discussed. They may use famvir but hard to get covered for insurance. So yes, valtrex would be used for any cfs virus at this point.
Of course if your talking infections in general than that is an immensely broad term. Infections could be bacterial in nature and then, obviously you would take the recommended medication.
My list above is for viruses such as cmv, hhv6, ebv, etc.
BABA YAGA

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

Maxin wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:22 am
BABA YAGA wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:48 am
Maxin wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:42 pm Things that would be worth trialing:
Valtrex
Truvada
Mms
Oil of oregano
Asea
Food grade hydrogen peroxide.

As well as meditation or neural reprogramming.
You can kill all you want but if the stress system stays activated the immune system will never balance.
Valtrex is not the right go mate. Without knowing the right Infection, taking a wrong Antiviral can cause adverse effects!
Valtrex is the standard go to antiviral
that Montoya and open medicine institute use for all these viruses discussed. They may use famvir but hard to get covered for insurance. So yes, valtrex would be used for any cfs virus at this point.
Of course if your talking infections in general than that is an immensely broad term. Infections could be bacterial in nature and then, obviously you would take the recommended medication.
My list above is for viruses such as cmv, hhv6, ebv, etc.
Yep. That's what I said. The infections you mentioned are from Herpes family. But there are other infections too so diagnosing for complete list of pathogens & then getting Antibiotics will be safe. And many people in CFS don't respond or partially respond to Antibiotics which explains that we can't solely rely on Antibiotics only.
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
croboy17

Unread post by croboy17 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4SKzQ8lvgA&t=113s

Very interesting video as well. He talks about Th2 dominance and IL-4 how you get increase of IgE!
Whoever has not tested IgE get it tested right away. Mine is 790.9 (0-100)
croboy17

I had fungal rash since I was 10-11 all over my buttocks, thighs, biceps. Ever since I got these symptoms (numb genitals, leak urine, bad armpit odor, loss of libido and erections, tight scrotum, dry eyes) The fungal rash has dissapeared?! So my guess is that Immune system branch that acts on fungal infections has been upregulated I can not find which Th this would be? Th1 , Th2, Th17?!
BABA YAGA

croboy17 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:08 am I had fungal rash since I was 10-11 all over my buttocks, thighs, biceps. Ever since I got these symptoms (numb genitals, leak urine, bad armpit odor, loss of libido and erections, tight scrotum, dry eyes) The fungal rash has dissapeared?! So my guess is that Immune system branch that acts on fungal infections has been upregulated I can not find which Th this would be? Th1 , Th2, Th17?!
Eosinophils react to fungal infections mate & IgE at some extent too.
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

Got the IgE tested and the result is 5x above the norm.

The question arise, Is this accidental, had predisposed to PSSD or is caused by PSSD ?

We need more people to be tested, maybe setup separate thread for that
BABA YAGA

sylv wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:27 am Got the IgE tested and the result is 5x above the norm.

The question arise, Is this accidental, had predisposed to PSSD or is caused by PSSD ?

It's the wrong immune response that's being perpetuated by the Pathogens inside us to ensure that they aren't attacked by the correct immune response. Everything around my theory is going in my Discord server. Please take time to join my server mate!
HereToHeal

Unread post by HereToHeal »

sylv wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:27 am Got the IgE tested and the result is 5x above the norm.

Mine was 3x the normal range.
We for sure need to get people tested specifically on this.
croboy17

guys, watch the video this guy explains it well.

Th1 Downregulated -> Th2 Upregulated -> Interleukin 4 -> B lymphocytes -> IgE storm -> Mast Cells/Degranulation of Histamine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4SKzQ8lvgA

This theory is correct, people were cured by treating INTRACELLULAR PATHOGENS (chlamydia trachomatis, viruses, mold, and other infections) Reason why we are having problem with this is because we have suppressed Th1 Immune System. Th2 is typical allergic response/pregnancy/organ transplant etc.
BABA YAGA

croboy17 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm guys, watch the video this guy explains it well.

Th1 Downregulated -> Th2 Upregulated -> Interleukin 4 -> B lymphocytes -> IgE storm -> Mast Cells/Degranulation of Histamine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4SKzQ8lvgA

This theory is correct, people were cured by treating INTRACELLULAR PATHOGENS (chlamydia trachomatis, viruses, mold, and other infections) Reason why we are having problem with this is because we have suppressed Th1 Immune System. Th2 is typical allergic response/pregnancy/organ transplant etc.
I forgot to add pathogen reactivations after organ transplants. Forgot it when I edited the final text for the theory. Yes Organ transplant is a important point.